Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (2025)

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't played 3. But looking forward to this regardless.

On a sidenote, anyone remember MP: Hunters from the DS days? That online multiplayer was lit and had an awesome community. The maps, characters and whole game was amazing.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Wasn’t Bandai Namco the development team for this originally.Damn I wonder what happened during development? :ohhh:

And is that rumored StarFox racing game done by another team at retro or some other dev?:patrice:

I guess this means we won’t be seeing this anytime soon:beli:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasn’t Bandai Namco the development team for this originally.Damn I wonder what happened during development? :ohhh:

And is that rumored StarFox racing game done by another team at retro or some other dev?:patrice:

I guess this means we won’t be seeing this anytime soon:beli:

I wanna see what they had in development to make Nintendo throw the whole game away and start from scratch.:huhldup:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wanna see what they had in development to make Nintendo throw the whole game away and start from scratch.:huhldup:
Likely not as bad as some would think.

This seems like a Mass Effect Andromeda situation where they handed the game off to a team that wasn't fit for the job. They decided it was best to just take the L and flush that time and money invested down the toilet, as opposed to EA who were desperate to make a return and released the game anyway despite red flags being everywhere. And I think it's likely the original MP4 is probably not a particularly bad game but like Andromeda, it's just well below the standards of what was released previously. MP4 cannot be anything less than a GOTG candidate for the franchise to thrive. It can't be just so-so like Andromeda was

At least Nintendo apologizes about it...:mjcry:

Square Enix would just say everything is fine and release the game half finished 10 years later. :mjgrin:

Nomura a master of the art of finesse. Can't believe anyone takes what that man says seriously

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At least Nintendo apologizes about it...:mjcry:

Square Enix would just say everything is fine and release the game half finished 10 years later. :mjgrin:

Yeah, any developer would have said "Game is going great we'll update you soon." and then release the game shytty as fukk 15 years later. (lookin at you 3D Realms):stopitslime:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk giving them props they kept up this trash trend of announcing a game years and years from release. If your game comes out in 2021 stop teasing the shyt in 2017

You are absolutely correct, developing games is easy and they don't run into problems during development at all, fukk them and their mishaps.:stopitslime: