Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (2025)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You know what happened the last time a "Now in development" ended a hype game announcement..........
kingdom_hearts_3_wallpaper_by_krovash-d68rojn.png

But it's cool with Nintendo does it! :martin:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
You know what happened the last time a "Now in development" ended a hype game announcement..........

I would take you more serious with just about anybody other than Square. Literally ANYBODY else.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The difference is that Metroid Prime 4 is not directed by Tetsuya Nomura. So it may actually come out BEFORE kingdom Hearts 3.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This game will flop bigtime. Why, well, didn't the last one flop?
Nostalgia is also a factor, because bigger consumer games like Uncharted has been an afterthought since UC3
Nintendo makes great games, no debate here. But since they the only ones making worth while games on their consoles, it makes everything they do seem a little tarnished

Most gamers skipped on nintnedo since the Wii, I don't believe there will be enough ppl to come back to make this game be relevant again outside of early hype. Metroid Other M was dope imo, but it also flopped

Just an opinion, not a HOPE :sitdown: