Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

Daps
Reppin
California
Lol @the dude that said Mexicans are scared of blks but yet they shot the funeral up we deep as fukk out in the west and believe me u dnt want these problems.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Mexico,but the Mexican gang culture is fukked up.

its so true...

people act as if hispanic ppl are proud of mexican/hispanic gang culture.. they are not.. they look at them as piarahas too... but sometimes ppl on this site get a little to afro centric and assume that all other races catch fades or are runnig scacred of blacks when in reality at least where im from (so cal) its not the case...

all those hispanics on southern eastern states are boarderline wetback immigrants.... here in cali you got 4th 5th generation of hispanics that arent scared of sh2t... that and i can point to you demographics of predominately black neighborhoods being forced to move inland... and FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW MOVING INLAND IS NOT A GOOD THING...

aint no brown afraid of black in socal or taking L's ...

and as ive stated before.. so cal brown arent taking losses in prision... thats not even a accurate representation of hispanic cause north of fresno its the same hispanic going up against so cal brown..

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
its so true...

people act as if hispanic ppl are proud of mexican/hispanic gang culture.. they are not.. they look at them as piarahas too... but sometimes ppl on this site get a little to afro centric and assume that all other races catch fades or are runnig scacred of blacks when in reality at least where im from (so cal) its not the case...

all those hispanics on southern eastern states are boarderline wetback immigrants.... here in cali you got 4th 5th generation of hispanics that arent scared of sh2t... that and i can point to you demographics of predominately black neighborhoods being forced to move inland... and FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW MOVING INLAND IS NOT A GOOD THING...

aint no brown afraid of black in socal or taking L's ...

and as ive stated before.. so cal brown arent taking losses in prision... thats not even a accurate representation of hispanic cause north of fresno its the same hispanic going up against so cal brown..

Nobodies being forced to move anywhere

Knock that bullshyt off

Blacks are moving by choice out of Los Angeles because they moving to better neighborhoods and sometimes cheaper neighborhoods where they can get a bigger house for tha amount they sell their home in Los Angeles for

they are also becoming alienated in a increasingly Latino Los Angeles, their neighbors don't even speak English, tha local markets and stores are all in Spanish etc

Y'all take these isolated gang beefs too far

That racial era in LA has passed, that wuz last decade, nobodies tripping like that anymore, even when it wuz going on it wuz blew way out of proportion by tha media, it went both ways

but statistically and historically speaking, in Los Angeles black gangs (per capita) are more active than Latino gangs, blacks kill each other at a rate 3 times higher than latinos in LA, and that's a fact, nothing to be proud of at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobodies being forced to move anywhere

Knock that bullshyt off

Blacks are moving by choice out of Los Angeles because they moving to better neighborhoods and sometimes cheaper neighborhoods where they can get a bigger house for tha amount they sell their home in Los Angeles for

they are also becoming alienated in a increasingly Latino Los Angeles, their neighbors don't even speak English, tha local markets and stores are all in Spanish etc

Y'all take these isolated gang beefs too far

That racial era in LA has passed, that wuz last decade, nobodies tripping like that anymore, even when it wuz going on it wuz blew way out of proportion by tha media, it went both ways

but statistically and historically speaking, in Los Angeles black gangs (per capita) are more active than Latino gangs, blacks kill each other at a rate 3 times higher than latinos in LA, and that's a fact, nothing to be proud of at all

maybe not forced but they are moving...

and living in south central/ south la >>> moreno valley , paris inland empire corona...

as far as alienated... you could say that about all races.. but nobody is really moving out towards ie.. and most stores are not even run by hispanics but by asians.. asains just put up a spanish theme and run with it... hispanic entreupeurship isnt poppin like that in la.. lol

as far as the race hate.. your right its for the most part quelled.. but the notion that black gangs are superior or in any way more 'down" or "crazier" is another myth... just cause there hasnt been a boyz in the hood or menace to society hispanic version dont mean if anything things on the streets of la its 50/50 if that and for sure in the prisions its not that at all...

as far as blacks and black gangs being "forced" to move... thats a product of demographics your right.. but they are real... back in the day there were plenty of black familes in lots of parts of south la ... so there were plenty of young recurits aka draft picks... that would fill the ranks.. but as families have moved (for whatever reason but they are moving and not because they want to) you see those young recruits leave or not be there.. hence the numbers become skewed.

now granted shi1t holes like those housing projects you literally cant move ppl out of there for a variety of reasons but as you can see demographically the tides are changing..

as far as black being afraid of brown.. i dont buy it.. but i also dont buy brown being afraid of black at atll.. you wanna be honest and call it 50 50 fine.. but on this site more often than not ppl think brown are inferior as far as street shqt when in reality its the same degenerates types.. no diff... i could not say that bout other areas of the united states.. but in cali aint nobody afraid of nobody.. unless your in jail lol..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
1.9 trillion dollar economy...

lol...my screen name is actually mocking dr. dre... i think he sucks and is a fraud and overrated... hence the pic of the true pioneer of g funk hutch from above the law...

lol... white boys... ha ha... okay...

nobody cares about the south... at least non drug related borders states like texas... all those other states are boarderline welfare states...
why dont u like dre? can u go in more detail?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
maybe not forced but they are moving...

and living in south central/ south la >>> moreno valley , paris inland empire corona...

as far as alienated... you could say that about all races.. but nobody is really moving out towards ie.. and most stores are not even run by hispanics but by asians.. asains just put up a spanish theme and run with it... hispanic entreupeurship isnt poppin like that in la.. lol

as far as the race hate.. your right its for the most part quelled.. but the notion that black gangs are superior or in any way more 'down" or "crazier" is another myth... just cause there hasnt been a boyz in the hood or menace to society hispanic version dont mean if anything things on the streets of la its 50/50 if that and for sure in the prisions its not that at all...

as far as blacks and black gangs being "forced" to move... thats a product of demographics your right.. but they are real... back in the day there were plenty of black familes in lots of parts of south la ... so there were plenty of young recurits aka draft picks... that would fill the ranks.. but as families have moved (for whatever reason but they are moving and not because they want to) you see those young recruits leave or not be there.. hence the numbers become skewed.

now granted shi1t holes like those housing projects you literally cant move ppl out of there for a variety of reasons but as you can see demographically the tides are changing..

as far as black being afraid of brown.. i dont buy it.. but i also dont buy brown being afraid of black at atll.. you wanna be honest and call it 50 50 fine.. but on this site more often than not ppl think brown are inferior as far as street shqt when in reality its the same degenerates types.. no diff... i could not say that bout other areas of the united states.. but in cali aint nobody afraid of nobody.. unless your in jail lol..

You think Cali eses are superhuman compared to tha rest of tha US?

sounds like you're Latino so you keep pushing tha "50/50" issue

I dunno where you stay, but if you've been to east side south central you would see a gang of small shops owned by Latinos

I didnt say any race is more "down" or "crazier", and I don't care about that movie shyt, there's plenty of movies made about Latino gangs - blood in blood out, American me, blvd nights, etc

But the FACTs are blacks are 3 times more likely to kill each other than Latinos are in Los Angeles, it's not about "down" or "crazy" it's tha fact that tha black American family has fell apart due to enslavement and decades of disenfranchisement etc etc, it's why you see all these inner cities with tha highest homicide rates (Detroit, Oakland, etc)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why dont u like dre? can u go in more detail?

fraud of all frauds...

look at this detox debacle... supposed he is the greatest producer ever and this album is comming out when.?? and by the way he prob wont even have an tracks produced by himself... awseome... but he is the best...

nwa.--- all co produced by yella

\doggystyle/ chronic... please.. warren g.. daz all over that thing.. go listen to above the law black mafia life.. its a rip off of the chronic but in realty dre stole or borrowed hutch sound and style.. he has gone on record regarding this...

pac.. called him out on it..

now chonic 2001.. go look at all the guest co producers.../??

there are plenty of west coast producers who innovated g funk and are more talented than dre.// quick comes to mind... go listed to quicks verse on u aint fresh..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think Cali eses are superhuman compared to tha rest of tha US?

sounds like you're Latino so you keep pushing tha "50/50" issue

I dunno where you stay, but if you've been to east side south central you would see a gang of small shops owned by Latinos

I didnt say any race is more "down" or "crazier", and I don't care about that movie shyt, there's plenty of movies made about Latino gangs - blood in blood out, American me, blvd nights, etc

But the FACTs are blacks are 3 times more likely to kill each other than Latinos are in Los Angeles, it's not about "down" or "crazy" it's tha fact that tha black American family has fell apart due to enslavement and decades of disenfranchisement etc etc, it's why you see all these inner cities with tha highest homicide rates (Detroit, Oakland, etc)

no im talking about souther california and california.. as i said before.. i cant speak on other parts of the country...

im saying on this board you constantly see ppl say hispanics aint sh1it or blacks would stomp all over etc yet here in socal thats not the case.. blacks in so cal dont have even have that attitude.. at least those doing stuff... just like they know whats up when they go to jail... and that goes for any race in california..

there are more shops owned by middle easterners/asians than hispanics... just cause they sellin burritos or have a mexican name on the billbboard dont mean its owned by brown... brown entrepounuship is garbage compared to yellow or persians.... its a shame but thats reality...

i will say that being black in so cal is way different than being black in detroit or east coast... which is why im assuming ppl have the jaded view of black v. brown...

and those numbers you reported i can def say that all numbers regardling latinos is skewed.. reason being the immigration status of alot of ppl .. and i know that as a fact just because i know ppl that are in that field and numbers in a variety of fields (crime, economics) can be over inflated or under inflated basically cause alot of stuff doesnt get reported due to immigration status etc..

all that enslavement or decades of disenfranchisment is another topic for another day... i personally belve that stuff is overrated... i mean if some vietcong wetback or some persian refugee can come here with nothing and in 20 some years (not know the language btw) can surpaass both brown and black and put the boots to those to already establsihed ethncites just dont make any sense.. but alas thats another diff topic

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My homie just got bacc from south central and inglewood. Told me Mexicans cappin out Hoovas on site:banderas:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
no im talking about souther california and california.. as i said before.. i cant speak on other parts of the country...

im saying on this board you constantly see ppl say hispanics aint sh1it or blacks would stomp all over etc yet here in socal thats not the case.. blacks in so cal dont have even have that attitude.. at least those doing stuff... just like they know whats up when they go to jail... and that goes for any race in california..
:what: its tha exact opposite on this board, everybody on here stays clownin LA nikkas for getting "ran" out they hood

there are more shops owned by middle easterners/asians than hispanics... just cause they sellin burritos or have a mexican name on the billbboard dont mean its owned by brown... brown entrepounuship is garbage compared to yellow or persians.... its a shame but thats reality...
do you actually live here? i go into these shops every day dude, theres a latino behind tha counter, tha sign is in spanish, theres street vendors all over tha place selling tacos etc..

and those numbers you reported i can def say that all numbers regardling latinos is skewed.. reason being the immigration status of alot of ppl .. and i know that as a fact just because i know ppl that are in that field and numbers in a variety of fields (crime, economics) can be over inflated or under inflated basically cause alot of stuff doesnt get reported due to immigration status etc..
:what: ain't nothin inflated, those are taken straight from tha Los Angeles coroners office dude, if its a dead latino sitting there in tha morgue then thats wut he is recorded as, a dead latino, his immigration status plays no role AT ALL

all that enslavement or decades of disenfranchisment is another topic for another day... i personally belve that stuff is overrated... i mean if some vietcong wetback or some persian refugee can come here with nothing and in 20 some years (not know the language btw) can surpaass both brown and black and put the boots to those to already establsihed ethncites just dont make any sense.. but alas thats another diff topic
this is a whole another topic like you said and your going tha route if tha immigrants came here and can do it then so can anybody else, shows me you ignorant to tha topic but i don't got tha time nor patience to get into that monster of a topic right now