Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I didnt say any race is more "down" or "crazier", and I don't care about that movie shyt, there's plenty of movies made about Latino gangs - blood in blood out, American me, blvd nights,
ms13

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
they are more ruthless, than any of these gangs. usa keeps deporting them i think they started deporting them back to central america 10 years ago which is why central america right now has the highest homicide rates in the world right now by a long way compared to anywhere else and it didnt used to. but none of these gangs do it like them is my point not all gangs are equal to be honest with you. not to pick any sides im not in it to care but these latin american gangs are a diff breed from what i see. hispanics are more violent by nature as a people

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
they are more ruthless, than any of these gangs. usa keeps deporting them i think they started deporting them back to central america 10 years ago which is why central america right now has the highest homicide rates in the world right now by a long way compared to anywhere else and it didnt used to. but none of these gangs do it like them is my point not all gangs are equal to be honest with you. not to pick any sides im not in it to care but these latin american gangs are a diff breed from what i see. hispanics are more violent by nature as a people
Hispanics are more violent by nature as people?
You sounding like a weirdo nazi

like I said MS-13 is non-factors in LA, they get along with bloods, their enemy is 18th st which is a huge mostly Latino but mixed race gang (they have blacks, middle easterners, and probably a few Asians)

They crazier when they got deported to Central America because that's a lawless 3rd world country

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
they are crazier, because theyre crazier. other gangs dont hog tie a body and stick 40-50 knives in you just to kill you

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Why should I care about broke nikka hood war stories?
cuz it a sign of things to come for one thing. america is projected to start to be basically another latin american country within 50 years time. all that gang shyt, all those latin american gangs that are tearing up central america right now... thats the future of america

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all that enslavement or decades of disenfranchisment is another topic for another day... i personally belve that stuff is overrated... i mean if some vietcong wetback or some persian refugee can come here with nothing and in 20 some years (not know the language btw) can surpaass both brown and black and put the boots to those to already establsihed ethncites just dont make any sense.. but alas thats another diff topic

The white man does not mind rounding his team out with an Asian face here and there. As a matter of fact the most common interracial marriage is Asian/White, so they really don't give a fukk about an Asian sprinkled in here and there... when it's a brown or black person trying to get ahead of them, then it's a problem.

Not to derail the thread, continue.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
cuz it a sign of things to come for one thing. america is projected to start to be basically another latin american country within 50 years time. all that gang shyt, all those latin american gangs that are tearing up central america right now... thats the future of america

Did you see that on fox news?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 50 years I'll be retired and old as shyt. I probably won't even be living in America. fukk I care about that shyt?

America is going to hell in a hand basket. Once Mexicans are accepted into the white power structure, and they will due to sheer numbers, I fear for what life as an American Black will look like.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Did you see that on fox news?
tumblr_lyjvbmrDUF1qk5asmo1_500.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Lol @the dude that said Mexicans are scared of blks but yet they shot the funeral up we deep as fukk out in the west and believe me u dnt want these problems.

Mexicans are getting punked throughout the South. You should see how Louisiana nikkas were treating messicans after Katrina. Smashing their women and mobbin on them HARD.This incident is one of the few times messicans got at blacks in Houston like this. A messican was killed on I-10 near Memorial city centre a couple of months ago by a black dude for plexin. Two messicans were killed by a black dude on the eastside of Houston a few weeks ago...nobody batted an eye. Yet, I didn't come here and post it to show how messicans is getting worked in Houston. Those kids are from Spring, not Houston. Blacks were beating messicans that wanted it on a daily that was why the kid brang a knife to fist fight because he couldn't fight. The accuser's family is scared to death about living there now and will be moving out. Both sides are wannabees for the most part...there is no established hood or barrio in Spring.

Messicans are running away from Dekaney high school in a hood we call GUNSPOINT because they are scared. It has been the most hood HS on the northside for the past few years. Messicans don't want no part of the nikkas there or at Westfield HS also near by. You know nothing about Houston hood politics. Blacks have a number of established hoods and each hood has sets of clicks. When sh!t evolves into a hood issue the clicks always put the hood FIRST and Mexicans don't want it. Stop thinking this is Blood In, Blood Out. Messicans are not making noise in the streets of Houston like nikkas are. Harris County jail is full of crazy nikkas and messicans dread going there because they seek comfort in numbers.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Absolutely.

We should also make sure our mail order wives aren't feeding our children urine eggs and baby fetuses. That way our roots of righteousness can be deeply intact and not stray away from things our ancestors didn't do. Further making our future full of confused c00ns who don't want to take part in our struggle or our history, because they don't have to. Double mindedness will make you go all sorts of ways. One minute you want some greasy fried chicken and watermelon courtesy of your pops, the next minute, you wanna eat a live snake off of a plate, and skin rats to consume them in bok choi.

Its very demonic, foe.
Toast to that.

1zr2gao.gif
Yes absolutely, definately shouldnt be feeding children piss. :russ: We also gotta stop goin in and out of Jail. It takes away valuable time we should be spending educating our children because obviously when they're left to be taught by one of our many baby mothers, they end up becoming the type of people we end up criticizing and then we wonder, how did this happen. Because daddy wasnt doing his job. :sadbron: