Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California is 50% messican and about 5% black and you are bragging about them controlling prisons...why wouldn't they? :heh:

If I told you that blacks run all of the prisons throughout the south and messicans don't...would that mean anything...so STFU

Blacks run Louisana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina...messicans don't run sh!t :troll:

nobody gives a fukk about those southern states...

you dont even understand the demographics in cali... the hispancis that run the jails are only southern hispanics... the north are hispanic but dont count under that 50%...

my post was a direct response to activity in cali...not other irrelevant southern states...

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

you dont even understand the demographics in cali... the hispancis that run the jails are only southern hispanics... the north are hispanic but dont count under that 50%...

my post was a direct response to activity in cali...not other irrelevant southern states...
Jail and prison politics are two seperate things

nikkaz are outnumbered in LA County jail like 20 to 3, they still hold it down

prison is different, depends on who has more numbers on tha yard, blacks don't all ride under one banner like southern Cali eses, in prison there's crips that fight crips etc, nobody takes orders, there's no organization and chain of command like tha eses have.....

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Nobody gives a damn about bankrupt Cali anymore because messicans are destroying the state by draining the resources.

Southern messicans make up 70%+ of the hispanic pop in Cali. Again, Overwhemlming numbers advantage and they still need help from racist cacs on the yard. Thats weak :heh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yeah, we should start with having children with our own people first.......Right mowgli? Good idea browski.

Definately a good idea.

Something else we gotta do though is actually be a father to our kids and make honest women out of the women we impregnate by marrying them. You know how can a man split time among 3 different children that live in separate homes. The multiple baby mama thing is hurting unity because these kids that grow up without enough daddy time become a burden on society and wind up becoming part of the system.

We building. :blessed:

Last edited:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody gives a damn about bankrupt Cali anymore because messicans are destroying the state by draining the resources.

Southern messicans make up 70%+ of the hispanic pop in Cali. Again, Overwhemlming numbers advantage and they still need help from racist cacs on the yard. Thats weak :heh:

lol.. if california was a country it would be 9th largest in the world... we basically subsidize at least 30 to 40 states and their lazyness and ineffectivness..

u seem to forget the northern mexican and black alliance.. getting their azzes handed to them in jail...

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
lol.. if california was a country it would be 9th largest in the world... we basically subsidize at least 30 to 40 states and their lazyness and ineffectivness..

u seem to forget the northern mexican and black alliance.. getting their azzes handed to them in jail...

How do you support other states when Cali is losing money supporting half of Mexico? U have so much messican pride but named yourself after a black man...typical messican that glorifies black culture but hate the people at the same time. Last I checked the white boys were running southern messicans even with their low numbers they still use them as their servants. Again...bring that stuff to the South and see if messicans can run anything..they get raped in Angola prison in Louisiana daily...screaming no mas :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you support other states when Cali is losing money supporting half of Mexico? U have so much messican pride but named yourself after a black man...typical messican that glorifies black culture but hate the people at the same time. Last I checked the white boys were running southern messicans even with their low numbers they still use them as their servants. Again...bring that stuff to the South and see if messicans can run anything..they get raped in Angola prison in Louisiana daily...screaming no mas :pachaha:

1.9 trillion dollar economy...

lol...my screen name is actually mocking dr. dre... i think he sucks and is a fraud and overrated... hence the pic of the true pioneer of g funk hutch from above the law...

lol... white boys... ha ha... okay...

nobody cares about the south... at least non drug related borders states like texas... all those other states are boarderline welfare states...

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Definately a good idea.

Something else we gotta do though is actually be a father to our kids and make honest women out of the women we impregnate by marrying them. You know how can a man split time among 3 different children that live in separate homes. The multiple baby mama thing is hurting unity because these kids that grow up without enough daddy time become a burden on society and wind up becoming part of the system.

We building. :blessed:

Absolutely.

We should also make sure our mail order wives aren't feeding our children urine eggs and baby fetuses. That way our roots of righteousness can be deeply intact and not stray away from things our ancestors didn't do. Further making our future full of confused c00ns who don't want to take part in our struggle or our history, because they don't have to. Double mindedness will make you go all sorts of ways. One minute you want some greasy fried chicken and watermelon courtesy of your pops, the next minute, you wanna eat a live snake off of a plate, and skin rats to consume them in bok choi.

Its very demonic, foe.
Toast to that.

1zr2gao.gif

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.9 trillion dollar economy...

lol...my screen name is actually mocking dr. dre... i think he sucks and is a fraud and overrated... hence the pic of the true pioneer of g funk hutch from above the law...

lol... white boys... ha ha... okay...

nobody cares about the south... at least non drug related borders states like texas... all those other states are boarderline welfare states...

Go on a mexican forum then, I don't know why you are here on a predominantly black forum that talks about black music and subculture unless you secretly like it but hate the people. You don't see black people on spanish forums.