Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: its tha exact opposite on this board, everybody on here stays clownin LA nikkas for getting "ran" out they hood

do you actually live here? i go into these shops every day dude, theres a latino behind tha counter, tha sign is in spanish, theres street vendors all over tha place selling tacos etc..

:what: ain't nothin inflated, those are taken straight from tha Los Angeles coroners office dude, if its a dead latino sitting there in tha morgue then thats wut he is recorded as, a dead latino, his immigration status plays no role AT ALL

this is a whole another topic like you said and your going tha route if tha immigrants came here and can do it then so can anybody else, shows me you ignorant to tha topic but i don't got tha time nor patience to get into that monster of a topic right now

its not ignorant... people come here with no english language have to learn language and dont look white and in 20 years they suddenly are akin to white ppl.. dont make sense... what does make sense is black and brown bit1ch and cry about being oppressed and held back... try living in a third world country within civil wars and moving to a country with no english... the equivalent of blacks or brown going to hit up china.. i know plenty of black professionals who dont belive in that sh1t either.... i used to think that way when i was younger then i entered the real world ... and i can only speak on what ive seen here in socal with the immigrant populations here.. i would imagine on the east coast or midwest there are other nationalities of immigrants whove faced similar obsticles

im not talking about european immigrants either .. that look white.. im talking about asian and middle eastern... when they came in the 70s it was operation from the bottom.. now they are seen as upper middle class..smh... you thnk whites were as accomidating to them as they were to black and brown.?

yeah i grew up in south la..live in north oc... have family all throught la... jus cause the guy is behind the counter and the sign is in spanish doesnt mean its hispanic owned... ive known business owned by yellow that are basically spanish everything... street vendors selling tacos""??? wtf.. thats not hispanic entroupourship... those guys arent even licenced most of them...lol

as far as stats.. i was referring to crime.. it would be nice if we could only talk about murders but crime is a wide spectrum of stats... thats what i was referring too..

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans are getting punked throughout the South. You should see how Louisiana nikkas were treating messicans after Katrina. Smashing their women and mobbin on them HARD.This incident is one of the few times messicans got at blacks in Houston like this. A messican was killed on I-10 near Memorial city centre a couple of months ago by a black dude for plexin. Two messicans were killed by a black dude on the eastside of Houston a few weeks ago...nobody batted an eye. Yet, I didn't come here and post it to show how messicans is getting worked in Houston. Those kids are from Spring, not Houston. Blacks were beating messicans that wanted it on a daily that was why the kid brang a knife to fist fight because he couldn't fight. The accuser's family is scared to death about living there now and will be moving out. Both sides are wannabees for the most part...there is no established hood or barrio in Spring.

Messicans are running away from Dekaney high school in hood we call GUNSPOINT because they are scared. It has been the most hood HS on the northside for the past few years. Messicans don't want no part of the nikkas there or at Westfield HS also near by. You know nothing about Houston hood politics. Blacks have a number of established hoods and each hood has sets of clicks. When sh!t evolves into a hood issue the clicks always put the hood FIRST and Mexicans don't want it. Stop thinking this is Blood In, Blood Out. Messicans are not making noise in the streets of Houston like nikkas are. Harris County jail is full of crazy nikkas and messicans dread going there because they seek comfort in numbers.

cant talk and dont care about the south.. but i would reckon you go towards the more border states and those that are connected to mexico and its a different story..

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
cant talk and dont care about the south.. but i would reckon you go towards the more border states and those that are connected to mexico and its a different story..

You are admitting that having numbers for Mexicans is what makes their chest stick out like scrappy doo. Nobody gives a damn about New Mexico :pachaha:

And I don't care about Cali...I live in a state with a booming economy while your cities are going bankrupt and they are laying off teachers. A girl I am talking to now lived in San Jose and she moved to Houston and is done with that state.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Mexicans are getting punked throughout the South. You should see how Louisiana nikkas were treating messicans after Katrina. Smashing their women and mobbin on them HARD.This incident is one of the few times messicans got at blacks in Houston like this. A messican was killed on I-10 near Memorial city centre a couple of months ago by a black dude for plexin. Two messicans were killed by a black dude on the eastside of Houston a few weeks ago...nobody batted an eye. Yet, I didn't come here and post it to show how messicans is getting worked in Houston. Those kids are from Spring, not Houston. Blacks were beating messicans that wanted it on a daily that was why the kid brang a knife to fist fight because he couldn't fight. The accuser's family is scared to death about living there now and will be moving out. Both sides are wannabees for the most part...there is no established hood or barrio in Spring.

Messicans are running away from Dekaney high school in hood we call GUNSPOINT because they are scared. It has been the most hood HS on the northside for the past few years. Messicans don't want no part of the nikkas there or at Westfield HS also near by. You know nothing about Houston hood politics. Blacks have a number of established hoods and each hood has sets of clicks. When sh!t evolves into a hood issue the clicks always put the hood FIRST and Mexicans don't want it. Stop thinking this is Blood In, Blood Out. Messicans are not making noise in the streets of Houston like nikkas are. Harris County jail is full of crazy nikkas and messicans dread going there because they seek comfort in numbers.
My father in law is from New Orleans......and he told me that when all the mexicans came up there to work that they was getting robbed at the construction sites because nikkaz knew that they had all their money on them.........but he also told me that the mexicans smartened up about that and they ended up killing some nikkaz down there who tried to get at them......there is also a heavy MS13 presence in the city of New Orleans from what I was told.......its only a matter of time before the South gets populated by mexicans and other hispanics....

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
in la what happened was it was some people that robbed some work from the mexican mafia which is what made the situation in la what it was originally but not understanding that mexican mafia is connected with chapo and the sinaloa cartel. ms13 is connected with chapo as well theyre hitters for the cartel because they like the way they kill tie you up and body parts coming off you one by one. juarez mexico had 3000 murders in 2010 thats 8 bodies a day average not counting all the bodies that are never found. yall dont understand that there are different levels of what gang banging is in latin america to the shyt we do here. this is why i smh whenever i hear somebody trying to fan the flames of a race war between blacks and mexicans thats the last thing that needs to happen because that shyt will not ever die down until one of the two doesnt exist

Last edited:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
......its only a matter of time before the South gets populated by mexicans and other hispanics....

hey, we're already here, motherfukker.

62638-breakfast-Club-deal-with-it-gi-MLuC.gif

deal with it.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My father in law is from New Orleans......and he told me that when all the mexicans came up there to work that they was getting robbed at the construction sites because nikkaz knew that they had all their money on them.........but he also told me that the mexicans smartened up about that and they ended up killing some nikkaz down there who tried to get at them......there is also a heavy MS13 presence in the city of New Orleans from what I was told.......its only a matter of time before the South gets populated by mexicans and other hispanics....

I got relatives in New Orleans...messicans are not about that life with anybody until they have overwhelming numbers. I was there a few months ago when my cousin graduated from SUNO. Blacks are moving from all over the country to the South. From the Midwest, West, and East coast blacks are moving down South because of the job market and cost of living, so messicans are moving here and so are black people. I live in a county outside Houston and the largest ethnic group is African-American and it was white 10 years ago even outpacing Hispanic growth. I represent my company occasionally at job fairs and I meet blacks coming from Detroit, Milwaukee, all over the West coast from Tacoma down to San Diego and many from the East Coast. My current barber moved his whole family down here from Detroit last year. All recently moved here for better jobs and cost of living. We are going NOWHERE. All historical black hoods are still majority black or as black as midnight with blacks from other cities moving in because homes are cheap and its close to work. Even outside the city, the suburbs have heavy growth in black people. In 2000, Pearland was a hicktown now,today blacks are deeper there and growing. Same with every other suburban town close to Houston.

MS13 here in Houston is full of Honduran, Salvadorian and some Guatemalans that get at messican gangs. A couple of years ago they were charged with 7 murders in a few months...all victims being messican. They really don't mess with black people here. Messicans are more scared of MS13 than we are. We rarely kick in the same areas as these people to have conflict with them but they get at messicans hard down here. Don't think for one second nikkas in New Orleans are :hamster: of a group of speedy gonzaleses. Save that for a fairy tale story you tell your grandchildren.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I got relatives in New Orleans...messicans are not about that life with anybody until they have overwhelming numbers. I was there a few months ago when my cousin graduated from SUNO. Blacks are moving from all over the country to the South. From the Midwest, West, and East coast blacks are moving down South because of the job market and cost of living, so messicans are moving here and so are black people. I live in a county outside Houston and the largest ethnic group is African-American and it was white 10 years ago even outpacing Hispanic growth. I represent my company occasionally at job fairs and I meet blacks coming from Detroit, Milwaukee, all over the West coast from Tacoma down to San Diego and many from the East Coast. My current barber moved his whole family down here from Detroit last year. All recently moved here for better jobs and cost of living. We are going NOWHERE. All historical black hoods are still majority black or as black as midnight with blacks from other cities moving in because homes are cheap and its close to work. Even outside the city, the suburbs have heavy growth in black people. In 2000, Pearland was a hicktown now,today blacks are deeper there and growing. Same with every other suburban town close to Houston.

MS13 here in Houston is full of Honduran, Salvadorian and some Guatemalans that get at messican gangs. A couple of years ago they were charged with 7 murders in a few months...all victims being messican. They really don't mess with black people here. Messicans are more scared of MS13 than we are. We rarely kick in the same areas as these people to have conflict with them but they get at messicans hard down here. Don't think for one second nikkas in New Orleans are :hamster: of a group of speedy gonzaleses. Save that for a fairy tale story you tell your grandchildren.

Im just telling you what I heard bruh....straight from the source.....but you sound like a nikka that gets easily offended......it really dont matter though cause in 20 years hispanics will be everywhere.......and it sounds like you will be mad about that......

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I don't have to worry about this in the city I live in. :manny:

What city are you in breh?

Don't listen to these dudes that have never been to Houston telling you like it is over here. From Southeast Texas which includes Houston thru the Southeast USA and all the way up Maryland is full of black people and they are talking about taking over the South. These messicans are delusional. These cacs are already making laws to keep illegal out of their states and make it hard for them to work. Messican girls are being impregnated by nikkas left and right over here...so a lot kids here are going to be half messican so its all good :heh:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:rudy: Mexicans will take over whereever if they want. Look how big of a population they are. nikkas will ride on texas and cali if they wanted too. what that small ass number of blacks compared to hispanics can really do, especially if they call in the cats from mexico.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Im just telling you what I heard bruh....straight from the source.....but you sound like a nikka that gets easily offended......it really dont matter though cause in 20 years hispanics will be everywhere.......and it sounds like you will be mad about that......

My sources are more reliable than yours...I know WAY more people from New Orleans and go there more often than you will EVER. Again, messicans are not taking over the historically black south areas from southeast Texas all the way up to Maryland. You will need all of Mexico to come here before that happens and that is not happening.

You are saying in 20 years...why not now...I thought Messicans were tough. Tell them to take over Atlanta, Baton Rouge, NO, Baltimore and Memphis right now. I'm hanging out in Missouri City right now...20 years ago Messicans were watching Blood in, Blood out and told us that Mo City will be theirs one day...We are still waiting :pachaha: