Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My sources are more reliable than yours...I know WAY more people from New Orleans and go there more often than you will EVER. Again, messicans are not taking over the historically black south areas from southeast Texas all the way up to Maryland. You will need all of Mexico to come here before that happens and that is not happening.

You are saying in 20 years...why not now...I thought Messicans were tough. Tell them to take over Atlanta, Baton Rouge, NO, Baltimore and Memphis right now. I'm hanging out in Missouri City right now...20 years ago Messicans were watching Blood in, Blood out and told us that Mo City will be theirs one day...We are still waiting :pachaha:
now you just sound like a ignorant little nigglet......have your fun bruh and keep thinking you know what you are talking about.....like I said......you are an easily offended nikka......you need to work on that.....

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:rudy: Mexicans will take over whereever if they want. Look how big of a population they are. nikkas will ride on texas and cali if they wanted too. what that small ass number of blacks compared to hispanics can really do, especially if they call in the cats from mexico.

:Oh so now Mexico is going to bring an army to invade to US to fight black people...another fairy tale :heh:

Texas is very big....Most messicans live in border towns and border counties...once you get to Southeast Texas and East Texas that is where the black population begins.... Blacks only move to Southeast and East Texas including Dallas/Ft Worth because that is where blacks have stayed historically and they have established black communities in these areas and they are moving from all over the country. Nikkas don't give a damn about the Rio Grand Valley, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Laredo, Brownsville, McAllen, El Paso and the rest of those messican parts of Texas.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
now you just sound like a ignorant little nigglet......have your fun bruh and keep thinking you know what you are talking about.....like I said......you are an easily offended nikka......you need to work on that.....

:umad: You are the one talking about the NO and you are all the way in Seattle :heh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:umad: You are the one talking about the NO and you are all the way in Seattle :heh:
Bruh do you know me??.......Ive been to the NO many times myself was just there a few months back.......I have fam all through the South and in Texas as well......you go about your arguments like a child and you must be because half the shyt you say in this thread is some bullshyt......but it all goes back to you getting easily offended.....that is a bytch's trait so it suites you well.....

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Bruh do you know me??.......Ive been to the NO many times myself was just there a few months back.......I have fam all through the South and in Texas as well......you go about your arguments like a child and you must be because half the shyt you say in this thread is some bullshyt......

All the shyt you said in this thread is some bullsh!t...go cry about it to someone who cares :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Texas aint no better than southern cali and arizona. The majority of homicides that happen in Houston, are by hispanics, not by black people, not saying thats a bad thing :ld:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What city are you in breh?

Don't listen to these dudes that have never been to Houston telling you like it is over here. From Southeast Texas which includes Houston thru the Southeast USA and all the way up Maryland is full of black people and they are talking about taking over the South. These messicans are delusional. These cacs are already making laws to keep illegal out of their states and make it hard for them to work. Messican girls are being impregnated by nikkas left and right over here...so a lot kids here are going to be half messican so its all good :heh:

Memphis

Memphis, TN

• Black alone - 63%
  • White alone - 29%
  • Hispanic - 5%
  • Asian alone - 2%

:obama:

But when I visit the family back in Dallas

:lupe:

Dallas, TX

• Hispanic - 44%
  • White alone - 28%
  • Black alone - 23%
  • Asian alone - 3%

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Memphis

Memphis, TN

• Black alone - 63%
  • White alone - 29%
  • Hispanic - 5%
  • Asian alone - 2%
:obama:

But when I visit the family back in Dallas

:lupe:

Dallas, TX

• Hispanic - 44%
  • White alone - 28%
  • Black alone - 23%
  • Asian alone - 3%

Cool. So did any messicans run up to you and punk you in Dallas though? Does your fam in Dallas cower everytime they see messicans?

Black people live mostly in South Dallas and Oak Cliff and the suburbs around South Dallas like DeSoto, Seagoville, Cedar Park, and Lancaster aka the Best Southwest. Mexicans are spread out in Dallas and not as concentrated as black people are on the southside. Concentration is all that matters...e.i. How your people are grouped in the cities distribution pattern.

For Houston, this is the breakdown

600px-Race_and_ethnicity_2010-_Houston.png

houston-map.gif

red- whites
blue - blacks
orange - hispanic
green - asian

On the Northside....blacks have a huge concentration of black people on both side of the hispanic population. Blacks like along I-45 North (northwest) and highway 59 (Northeast).The entire southside from downtown Houston all the way to west Pearland to Missouri City on highway 288 is nothing but black people. These are long stretches of highway tooo. Same with the southwest along the entire beltway 8 to highway 90 to highway 59. Even further southwest in Fort Bend where I stay you see a bunch blue dots, mixed in with red and green dots.

Messicans live on the southeast side (I-45-South) and the northside coming from downtown Houston going north on the Hardy Toll. Black people, histrionically never lived in those areas. There are few areas where you see a black and latino mix but for the most part we are segrgated in our own communities. If you drive along all the major freeway in Houston minus the I-45 South....its nothing but black people. That is why when people come to Houston, the black population appears much larger than it is because people travel and stop in areas along major highways.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool. So did any messicans run up to you and punk you in Dallas though? Does your fam in Dallas cower everytime they see messicans?

Naw:heh:

But from what I have seen. Mexicans in Dallas are way more bold and disrespectful towards Black people, than they are in Memphis.

Some of the stuff I see Black people let Mexicans get away with in Dallas, wouldn't happen in Memphis.

nikkaz in Memphis are really about that 201 poplar :violent: life. :lupe:

Black people in Dallas allow their Mexican friend to call them nikka. Black people in Memphis would KO their Mexican friend for calling them nikka. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

But from what I have seen. Mexicans in Dallas are way more bold and disrespectful towards Black people, than they are in Memphis.

Some of the stuff I see Black people let Mexicans get away with in Dallas, wouldn't happen in Memphis.

Black people in Dallas allow their Mexican friend to call them nikka. Black people in Memphis would KO their Mexican friend for calling them nikka. :yeshrug:

I don't roll with latino dudes like that though...just their females. I go to a couple of latino spots in Houston and have NEVER been called that to my face. Even if they were trying to be all buddy buddy. They do that with black dudes they are comfortable with...I'm not a comfortable dude and neither are my homeboys for them, ya dig? Latinos also come to some black spots, but those dudes are usually from places like Alief where its real mixed up like the bay area. they got a few multiracial clicks there or they come from heavily black hoods. A lot of black hoods got the back of latinos from their hood. You can't really get at dudes from these hoods because they grew up on the block and the whole hood knows them because they stuck out. Example is south park mexican. My dad lived in south park hood back in the day and its a black hood. So messing with SPM or latinos like him would not be smart regardless of what race you are because the hood card trumps the race card down here. That is why you always got to know what hoods dudes are from over here. Just can't assume.

Last edited:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Are the mexicans in Arizona cool like the ones in NorCal or are they like the ones in SoCal?

Daps
Reppin
California

thats only because they have numbers if the numbers were even they would think twice before doing that shyt look at other cities and regions like , The Bay Area , San Diego, Central Valley , So cal , Texas , arizona basicly the whole west coast , and u don't see them trying that shyt with out repercussions , and this could be the same vice versa
plus most the mexicans that they would knock out are not the mexicans american gangstas from the u.s but the lil old mexicans fresh from the border.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
^^^I don't know what you're talking about, no one is living in fear of Mexican gangsters in Cali or The Central Valley (except the people that watch the news and other BS)...My dad lives out there and a few months back some black dudes beat the shyt out of some Nortenos trying to post up in a mostly black area... they retaliated by stabbing some drunk bum riding his bike.. who didn't have shyt to do with anything. They didn't go back into the neighborhood where the black folks live and do that shyt..

That's why I gotta laught at you and other people talking about Mexicans taking over.. they arn't taking over shyt and more importantly they arn't trying to take over shyt.. They just want to live.. like everyone else in the US. I don't get all this superman race warrior shyt, because I Havn't seen it.