Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
are u a dumbass, how is that information on every murder ?

dem mexicans must of stomped reading comprehension out of ur dumbass :heh:

why don't you show some evidence of murders that didn't show up in tha stats? shut your goofy ass up and get a hobby beside trolling tha coli lil dumb nikka

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
why don't you show some evidence of murders that didn't show up in tha stats? shut your goofy ass up and get a hobby beside trolling tha coli lil dumb nikka
How am i going to show evidence, dat u cant find information on every single murder that happens out here? df

http://projects.latimes.com/homicide/blog/page/1/

Yall got a website thats covering every homicide in the city, in detail..since 2007..

whig

Fort Worth to H-Tyne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fort Worth to H-Town
Breh, Dallas is different than LA. Its like 200 murders out here a year, but you would only be able to find information on about 10 of them. They good at sweepin shyt under the rug.

I lived in Dallas and LA, n i can assure u its blood hood out here jus as bad.

Take ur ass to Stop 6, n call dem bloods weak
I was born and raised in Fort Worth and you are not lying about those Stop 6 cats bruh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was born and raised in Fort Worth and you are not lying about those Stop 6 cats bruh.
I know bruh, but let dese nikkas who never been east of arizona tell it, its no hard blood hoods in Texas :comeon:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i notice op throwing a lot of sly comments about nikkas on the low in other threads...I'm guessing he either a cac or ignant messican...

who the fukk encourages teen violence though...that's some bytch made shyt right there

bytch made topic for a bytch made OP :ahh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I thought Spring was full of nice new homes and neighborhoods, with families and retirees ..... I'm more surprised this happened in this particular suburb than anything else.... :lupe: