Mesicans got y'all Texas nikkaz shook

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I grew up in Italy, and was raised my the mafia in Rome.
fukk all y'all nikkas and your unorganized bangin'.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
as their numbers increase they gonna have more and more blacks on the run

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah of course, since tha opposite shyt goes down in LA:

but i don't expect Texas nikkaz to get down like grimey South Central LA nikkaz :yeshrug:

yeah then everybody goes to jail and all that grime gets washed away...lol ...

random crime black on brown or brown on black isnt a real barometer ... but controlling and checking a whole race in jail is a much better barometer... i dont know about texas jails but in cali you know what it is..

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this resident of Dallas prefers that we have 0 murders. Yall nikkas can go live inside a volcano if you want to kill each other. Take those killer "messicans" with you too.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know why I clicked on this thread, it's gonna be full of Internet claiming hoods :snoop:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I'm in Houston...messicans at Spring HS got a clique called Brown Pride and they got into fights with a black clique at the school in the school on Monday and Tuesday last week. Nikkas being stronger than messicans won these fights convincingly. On Wednesday, one of the messicans brought a knife and stabbed 4 nikkas, 1 died. The messican he knew he couldn't win a fist fight so he used a knife. Think about it, if you are stabbing people at school, you had to be embarrassed before that you are stabbing people at 7:30 in the morning. He couldn't wait until the weekend. They think is blood in blood out or something. The whole northside is going to be very rough for them, because the word it out on the streets.

Messicans are on high alert at the other high schools. Its rare that messicans in Houston openly to get at black folk on this level. I know that area along I-45 N very well. Nikkas over there are very grimey and messicans will be dying in the coming weeks. Spring HS is not too far from some rough parts of Houston. Messicans would not dare do this at others schools like Westfield, Dekaney, Eisenhower, or Booker T Washington HS on the northside.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
one spic kills a blk kid and now they shook? lol gtfoh
yeah then everybody goes to jail and all that grime gets washed away...lol ...

random crime black on brown or brown on black isnt a real barometer ... but controlling and checking a whole race in jail is a much better barometer... i dont know about texas jails but in cali you know what it is..

California is 50% messican and about 5% black and you are bragging about them controlling prisons...why wouldn't they? :heh:

If I told you that blacks run all of the prisons throughout the south and messicans don't...would that mean anything...so STFU

Blacks run Louisana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina...messicans don't run sh!t :troll: