Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Daps
Reppin
NULL
llXfy.jpg

Bruce:wow:

:whew:

The homey Bruce stay dropping them gems. Keep building and never box yourself within a set of paramaters.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men(no homo if it applies) who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Muhammad Ali

I look up to these two cats when I need to push myself physcally and mentally.

Good Post MMM

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:

The homey Bruce stay dropping them gems. Keep building and never box yourself within a set of paramaters.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men(no homo if it applies) who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Muhammad Ali

I look up to these two cats when I need to push myself physcally and mentally.

Good Post MMM

I saw it in DayGoTaco's post......it hit me square on the chin

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the road to change now .. lost about 40 lbs last year, gained back half, but we outchea again my nikkas :wow:

I aint ever giving up either :wow:

I'm 24, just imagine if I lose even 30 a year until I reach my goal :wow:

stay focused, eat right and exercise brehs

:whoo: