Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Fat men don't have little dikcs...little dikc men have little diks..what y'all think penises shrink when men reach a certain weight?

A little gut is alright...I don't like sloppy men though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I mean is you'll see a lot of males with beach bodies(no diss to anyone) but these guys can't even do a hard's day of work or are unable to defend themselves or their family in a fight properly. Basically there is no functional endurance or strength.

On the other hand, you may see a guy who is kind of round but not necessarily fat, but can work all day beat the brakes off of most people.

Just don't train to have sn spprealing body that looks good but can't give you its full potential as far as being functional is concerned

ridge

Daps
Im not losing weight for looks

I've always pulled women but I'm simply unhealthy

Sweating in the club or when it goes over 80 degrees is Scust and I been like this for 2 year. Simply tired of it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always laugh when people say they gain confidence when they lose weight? shyt makes no sense im fine with myself and could care less what some guy or girl thinks as I walk down the street. a lot of dudes who workout like crazy try to compensate for having a shytty or dull personality or other issues.

If you fat and lack personality its a good chance u ain't gettin bytches,u ain't gettin hit on or talked to by women but all together ignored.......if u lack personality but are attractive at least u got ya foot in the door to deal with decent dull bytches:russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Sweating in the club or when it goes over 80 degrees is Scust and I been like this for 2 year. Simply tired of it

lets hit up the goodlife breh:wow:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

Post a pic... :hug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
llXfy.jpg

Bruce:wow:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
After reading each post you can tell which ppl stay in shape and give a fukk and which people are fat and too lazy to change themselves so they just make up bullshyt excuses about why they should not work out.

I have found that people around you who to lazy to put in the work you do will say whatever they can to try to diminish your accomplishments and make it seem like they fine when deep down inside they wish they had the work ethic to put down that big mac and go work out.

@lewisblack why you never post up in the gym forum?