Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I think the OP is being a bit too harsh and this is coming from a dude who's been told on numerous occasions from others that they'd kill to have a body like mines (guys no less). Despite me being in the best absolute best shape in my life, I could never look down on the next man for not having my drive to workout, or in this case, for having a "fat stomach." It just isn't in my nature to feed off something like that as a means to boost my own confidence and self esteem because honestly, I don't really need it (not to sound cocky).

If anything, I have more respect for those guys for their security with themselves in comparison to the guys that I encounter who's trying all types of shyt supplements to try to get "ripped" or "pumped", then end up becoming a slave to the product.... There's so many insecure, mentally fragile guys that workout regularly, it's not even funny.

Here's my typical encounter with a guy whom I've never met at the gym.

*I'm working out with my headphones in, a random guy stops me and extends his hands for a handshake*

Me: "Hey man, what's up?"

Them: "Hey bro, what the hell do you take?"

Me: :laugh:

I really want to laugh in those guys faces because I don't take any supplements, but it just shows you how insecure those guys who are quote, unquote "fit" can really be.

so let no one is showing:hmm: their body?

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

I recently lost about 45 lbs recently. Would have lost more, but I gained a fukk-ton of muscle. The difference in my quality of life has been extraordinary. Literally EVERYTHING has gotten better for me. Sex has gotten better, my body is a more impressive vehicle that can do more impressive feats (I box and wrestle), I don't get heartburn anymore (it was embarrassing as fukk when I did), girls treat me 9001x better, and it's even helped me professionally! After I got all my suits tailored, I got offered an internship with a great firm that PAYS after I graduate law school.

Even IF you can pull with a gut, why the fukk would you want to? Why would you want to live your life not striving to be the best you that you could possibly be? That shyt is fukkin' weak, son. Consider the following:

• Girls are just as shallow as guys, and you'll be treated better by them if you're loookin trim.
  • The business world loves a slim, young, go-getter, especially if you're genuinely motivated and good at what you do.
  • It's healthy. Extra body fat is bad for your joints, taxes your circulatory system, and makes you smell bad in some cases.
  • What if you're in an emercency situation and need to scrap, run away from danger, escape a building, etc? Won't it be easier if you're trim and athletic?

On a final note, you'll have a better self-image. When I look at myself in the mirror now, I see an attractive person. Someone that I would have hated out of jealousy before because I would worry that they'd steal my girlfriend or act like a dikk to everyone. I don't act badly to people, but I do have more confidence because I feel like I've worked hard to look good and take good care of myself. Taking care of myself has caused other people to take me more seriously.

Feels fukking great, man.

:smugdraper:

:salute:

what was your workout routine? did you use supplements?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The priority when losing weight should be becoming healthy, aesthetics should take a backseat to that; a body crafted for health and function> a body crafted just to look good. Also, being slightly overweight or having a certain amount of body fat doesn't necessarily mean you're completely out of shape either, and being skinny doesn't necessarily mean you're healthier someone who is slightly overweight.

semtex

:)
Daps
We don't look like brothers. I look like a man who's never sucked a cock and you don't. We look completely unrelated.
Shut yo light bulb headed azz up you was born to suck dikks you got a extra bone in your jaws and shyt fakkit

havoc00

Pro
Daps
My fat ass is still alive, cant say the same for zyzz

9608896.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
you got it wrong pleyboi...:birdman: Men get a gut when they eating good...when you on your boss stuff and you don't have to do any of the real work...:birdman: shyt...all i do is eat NY Strip steak and shrimp all day...if one of my customer's call...i tell my underlings..."gone head and spun up another host"..."gone head and turn up some ports on that router..." a big gut is a sign of success:myman:

Meanwhile all you skinny six pack having nikkas...:heh: oh man these cats...nikka you got a "flat stomach" because you spend all day picking up boxes at UPS...I'd have a flat stomach to if I was in constant physical motion loading and unloading stacks of xbox 360's, dog food bags, and pallets full of gummy worms...that what a flat stomach says..."hey my body is so lean because the big fat nikkas in charge send me on a thousand errands a day, so i get paid in burned calories instead of money.":heh:

Sometime my girl leave for a skinny nikka...and i don't even trip...i just wait...because soon as that nikka rent due and that 12.25 an hour don't cut it and that nikka move back in with his moms...she will be right back...but then she got to degrade herself even more for me to take her back:smugdraper:

When she come back this time...I am going to great her at the door with nothing but some boots on holding a jar of ran salad dressing and a plastic spoon....:lolbron::shaq: