Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Men judging other men's looks should be disgusted with themselves :scusthov:
nikka's damn near killed me on sohh when I said mike tyson had a pear shape back in like 09 I think. It was when he was at the spike video games awards

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Good shyt on all of that but I got 1 question: Why the fukk was it embarassing to have heartburn?

Made me feel old. I was 24, almost 25 years old. I hated saying that phrase, "Let's go to the Walgreens real quick, breh. I'm getting acid reflux and gotta pick up some Tums so I can party tonight." None of my friends really judged me for it because I was always full of booze and pizza and they knew I could be tons of fun without being a threat to steal their girls, but yeah. Despite having great friends, I felt kinda...

:flabbynsick:

Nah, I'm cool off that shyt. Too young to start feeling old. Change in lifestyle felt like exactly what I needed. Eventually started feeling more like...

:salute:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nikka's damn near killed me on sohh when I said mike tyson had a pear shape back in like 09 I think. It was when he was at the spike video games awards

This the coli breh a whole new place. This aint sohh were fat nikkas gang up on innocent people :mj:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
fat_dance_gif.gif

havoc00

Pro
Daps
THANK YOU.

I was going wayyyy to easy on the OFFICIAL : How Not To Be Flabby Thread

This the hardcore version of that thread and yall are disgusting. Get in the gym.

I feel just as good now that i have a gut as when I was ripped, I could give a fukk less I eat what I want all day drink what I want and give zero fukks

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I feel just as good now that i have a gut as when I was ripped, I could give a fukk less I eat what I want all day drink what I want and give zero fukks

:scusthov:

I wanna see how many daps this post get, let them fatties expose themselves. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the truth doe breh.

:stopitslime:

not its not...if you have 5 in with a big belly...you will have 5 in with a flat stomach...

now it may look smaller becuz of how big your belly is...but it only looks that way...it doesnt shrink...:usure:

did you nikkas actually take and pay attention in biology? :ohlawd:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Look at this fat dude logic. Dude is delusional

You tell me who lost, brothers that get in shape for women that would rather cheat and disrespect them or the people that decide all a women wants in the end is money. Weight is irrelevant,I don't really make plans and I just want to be happy and continue with my business.