Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Im just out here telling the gotdamn truth. We can diss the 90's kids for wearing jeans or hoodrats for wearing colored hair, but I make a thread about fat nikkas, these sherman klumps come in here like

"nikka you gay :mad:...........*looks at stomach*...:mad:"

fukk outta here lool

:dead:

:laff:

semtex

:)
Daps
Yo my dikk has definitely gotten smaller as I've gained weight LOL

losing weight tho down to my previous weight
lol it doesn't get smaller it just look smaller relative to the fat fukk it's attached to.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I eat so healthy it's ridiculous. And the reason for this is because chicks don't fukk fat guys. Well hot chicks don't. And I like fukking hot chicks therefore I make it a priority to not be fat. I fukk around and eat a burger and I'm running for the entire week. It's crazy what I eat. Today I drank a gallon of water (as I do everyday), a whole tomato, and a can of tuna mixed with half an onion. I eat like I'm in a 3rd world country.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i have a lil beer belly but i still get mines :win:

semtex

:)
Daps
I eat so healthy it's ridiculous. And the reason for this is because chicks don't fukk fat guys. Well hot chicks don't. And I like fukking hot chicks therefore I make it a priority to not be fat. I fukk around and eat a burger and I'm running for the entire week. It's crazy what I eat. Today I drank a gallon of water (as I do everyday), a whole tomato, and a can of tuna mixed with half an onion. I eat like I'm in a 3rd world country.
you're a fakkit. eat a steak. fakkit.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Fat men don't have little dikcs...little dikc men have little diks..what y'all think penises shrink when men reach a certain weight?

A little gut is alright...I don't like sloppy men though

i gained an inch :myman:

it has more to do with bloodpressure/circulation

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Keep working hard. Rooting for you, buddy.

twX3O.jpg

0z6m6.jpg

This last one is my favorite:

llXfy.jpg

:lawd: The main reason I stay in the gym is for my health reasons. Fukk getting fat and suffering from a heart attack at the age of 35

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I think the OP is being a bit too harsh and this is coming from a dude who's been told on numerous occasions from others that they'd kill to have a body like mines (guys no less). Despite me being in the best absolute best shape in my life, I could never look down on the next man for not having my drive to workout, or in this case, for having a "fat stomach." It just isn't in my nature to feed off something like that as a means to boost my own confidence and self esteem because honestly, I don't really need it (not to sound cocky).

If anything, I have more respect for those guys for their security with themselves in comparison to the guys that I encounter who's trying all types of shyt supplements to try to get "ripped" or "pumped", then end up becoming a slave to the product.... There's so many insecure, mentally fragile guys that workout regularly, it's not even funny.

Here's my typical encounter with a guy whom I've never met at the gym.

*I'm working out with my headphones in, a random guy stops me and extends his hands for a handshake*

Me: "Hey man, what's up?"

Them: "Hey bro, what the hell do you take?"

Me: :laugh:

I really want to laugh in those guys faces because I don't take any supplements, but it just shows you how insecure those guys who are quote, unquote "fit" can really be.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Be healthy for the sake of health and self preservation. It is a spuerficial world that we live in true, but it is dangerous to pass judgements based on superficialities. That is a recipe for imminent failure in matters of the heart and business.

What inspires me, is knowing there are disabled people out there who were born that way, or something made them that way. I'm certain they would absolutely love to be able to have full use of their body. I was lucky enough to be blessed with perfect health and I won't waste it anymore. Cut out the sugars and sodas, that shyt is deadly!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
May not be flabby but you will definitely be looking sickly if you keep that diet up.