Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Men that look 20 months pregnant :scusthov:

People that let themselves go should be banned from society!

My mother had 8 kids & she looks damn good unlike women these days that use having one child as an excuse to gain 100 pounds! Get outta here that that shyt!

& men have no excuse. Saying you're big boned does not give you an excuse to eat burger king every day! & burgerking delivers these days, so you damn right know these nikkas is just gonna get even more :flabbynsick: :snoop:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
*doesn't know what its like to have a fat belly*

:win:

shyt's gross breh

Men that look 20 months pregnant :scusthov:

What you know about that?

Too much beer, pizza, and Mexican food did me in :ufdup:
photo0287r.jpg

Ain't gotta worry about that no more. Got a 4-pack now :blessed:
I'm technically heavier than when I lost the beer belly doe. Heavier with muscle mass :smugbiden:

I'd rather have muscle than be 20 lbs. skinnier

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I'm the same size of ray Lewis so I already know in a few years I'm going to be a little fat.. no shame in my game..

That is an excuse, using your size. Lifestyle is the key; stay active and you'll stay fit. And not necessarily a 6 pack but on the other hand you will prevent that unhealthy sack of man-fat middle-age belly from forming, which decreases testosterone levels, affecting energy levels, blood flow, erections, self esteem, etc. Being active means not finding the closest parking space all the time, and exercising regularly. Making yourself winded and sweaty on a regular basis(exercising) is the key to strengthening your heart, lungs, and in turn increasing longevity and virility.