Men Who Have Fat Stomachs..Should Be Disgusted

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Im just out here telling the gotdamn truth. We can diss the 90's kids for wearing jeans or hoodrats for wearing colored hair, but I make a thread about fat nikkas, these sherman klumps come in here like

"nikka you gay :mad:...........*looks at stomach*...:mad:"

fukk outta here lool

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

I recently lost about 45 lbs recently. Would have lost more, but I gained a fukk-ton of muscle. The difference in my quality of life has been extraordinary. Literally EVERYTHING has gotten better for me. Sex has gotten better, my body is a more impressive vehicle that can do more impressive feats (I box and wrestle), I don't get heartburn anymore (it was embarrassing as fukk when I did), girls treat me 9001x better, and it's even helped me professionally! After I got all my suits tailored, I got offered an internship with a great firm that PAYS after I graduate law school.

Even IF you can pull with a gut, why the fukk would you want to? Why would you want to live your life not striving to be the best you that you could possibly be? That shyt is fukkin' weak, son. Consider the following:

• Girls are just as shallow as guys, and you'll be treated better by them if you're loookin trim.
  • The business world loves a slim, young, go-getter, especially if you're genuinely motivated and good at what you do.
  • It's healthy. Extra body fat is bad for your joints, taxes your circulatory system, and makes you smell bad in some cases.
  • What if you're in an emercency situation and need to scrap, run away from danger, escape a building, etc? Won't it be easier if you're trim and athletic?

On a final note, you'll have a better self-image. When I look at myself in the mirror now, I see an attractive person. Someone that I would have hated out of jealousy before because I would worry that they'd steal my girlfriend or act like a dikk to everyone. I don't act badly to people, but I do have more confidence because I feel like I've worked hard to look good and take good care of myself. Taking care of myself has caused other people to take me more seriously.

Feels fukking great, man.

:smugdraper:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

I recently lost about 45 lbs recently. Would have lost more, but I gained a fukk-ton of muscle. The difference in my quality of life has been extraordinary. Literally EVERYTHING has gotten better for me. Sex has gotten better, my body is a more impressive vehicle that can do more impressive feats (I box and wrestle), I don't get heartburn anymore (it was embarrassing as fukk when I did), girls treat me 9001x better, and it's even helped me professionally! After I got all my suits tailored, I got offered an internship with a great firm that PAYS after I graduate law school.

Even IF you can pull with a gut, why the fukk would you want to? Why would you want to live your life not striving to be the best you that you could possibly be? That shyt is fukkin' weak, son. Consider the following:

• Girls are just as shallow as guys, and you'll be treated better by them if you're loookin trim.
  • The business world loves a slim, young, go-getter, especially if you're genuinely motivated and good at what you do.
  • It's healthy. Extra body fat is bad for your joints, taxes your circulatory system, and makes you smell bad in some cases.
  • What if you're in an emercency situation and need to scrap, run away from danger, escape a building, etc? Won't it be easier if you're trim and athletic?

On a final note, you'll have a better self-image. When I look at myself in the mirror now, I see an attractive person. Someone that I would have hated out of jealousy before because I would worry that they'd steal my girlfriend or act like a dikk to everyone. I don't act badly to people, but I do have more confidence because I feel like I've worked hard to look good and take good care of myself. Taking care of myself has cause other people to take me more seriously.

THANK YOU.

I was going wayyyy to easy on the OFFICIAL : How Not To Be Flabby Thread

This the hardcore version of that thread and yall are disgusting. Get in the gym.

ridge

Daps
Yo my dikk has definitely gotten smaller as I've gained weight LOL

losing weight tho down to my previous weight

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yo my dikk has definitely gotten smaller as I've gained weight LOL

losing weight tho down to my previous weight

Keep working hard. Rooting for you, buddy.

twX3O.jpg

0z6m6.jpg

This last one is my favorite:

llXfy.jpg

Daps
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

On a final note, you'll have a better self-image. When I look at myself in the mirror now, I see an attractive person. Someone that I would have hated out of jealousy before because I would worry that they'd steal my girlfriend or act like a dikk to everyone. I don't act badly to people, but I do have more confidence because I feel like I've worked hard to look good and take good care of myself. Taking care of myself has cause other people to take me more seriously.

Good shyt on all of that but I got 1 question: Why the fukk was it embarassing to have heartburn?

Daps
OP SPEAKS THE TRUTH

tumblr_m8eztpysSx1ragv2ho1_400.gif