Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Not 30+ but ima answer anyways
:pacspit:

Hell yeah a cute bytch that works at McDonald's holds the same value as a lawyer bytch. Us guys just don't care about status on a woman.

:patrice:
As the great Patrice O'Neal stated a man can raise a woman to her highest level but not vice versa.

Simpleton talk- a king marries a random broad bytch and she's the Queen.
A queen marries a random bum nikka and he's just the queens husband.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Guys just want a bytch that's gon look at him as a king and let him do his thing and run the castle while she holds him down and supports him(not being overbearing and forgetting her position) that's it...idk wtf is so hard about that. Its the bytches that have a laundry list when choosing a guy.

Now if I may, heading back to jammin DAT Oj Da Juiceman :pachaha:

Edit: and lmao @ marrying a used up 30 yo :skip:

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you finish reading? She has no career, no degree, and lives with her parents.

You don't mind making much more money than her, marrying her, then getting a divorce. She gets half of your money and alimony because she doesn't have a career and will probably never have one. That's ok with you?
Thats what im about to go through.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
LOL Fax! The fear of losing your honda civic is real.
This the shyt I mean :dead:

1, like-minded individuals do better together. duh. someone that's 30 and winging it better have a HELL of a story when hooking up with someone that's been locked in on career mode for the past 10 years. Darma & Greg is a fantasy and a cancelled show. shyt effects both men and women. (Women more than men if we want to check fax :usure:) What is the clerk at Bed Bath and Beyond gonna talk to the project manager about? Oh... They can 'date'.

:mjlol:

Unless that person with the plan is desperate as fukk.... mannnn:mjlol:

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
If she was very nice and had a laidback attitude and treated me very good

Especially if she still looked good she could finesse her way into dating me

But im GMB so all that marriage talk
:birdman:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm about to be 30 in a couple of months and have a degree and a career

Honestly that would be a bigger turn off than having kids, I don't care about the age up to a certain point. Unless she did a bid in the joint or is in progress towards working on something lack of hustle and drive is unacceptable in 2015. I ain't trying to be rich but I'm not tryin to struggle either and I can do bad by myself.

I'd fukk tho :yeshrug: but long term? :camby: I'm tryin to have about 3 or 4 kids and them joints ain't cheap. You can't put kids through college or help them get ahead in life if both parties in a relationship aren't about getting their bread. Plus what type of model is that for your kids to follow?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
man arent shallow like women...so if shes a good person that really care about me, then yes...life is too short to worry about money over frienship and love...plus this whole society is bullshyt anyway...u cant judge ppl based off of superficial things, because trust me ive worked at both shyt and good jobs and the ONLY thing that separates the ppl from both is the pay, other then that, theyre the same
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
man arent shallow like women...so if shes a good person that really care about me, then yes...life is too short to worry about money over frienship and love...plus this whole society is bullshyt anyway...u cant judge ppl based off of superficial things, because trust me ive worked at both shyt and good jobs and the ONLY thing that separates the ppl from both is the pay, other then that, theyre the same

I somewhat agree with this ^

A better question is what does her credit look like ?

Does she have kids and/or drama attached to her ?

Is she crazy ?

Can she cook ?

If she's working that job because of a couple bad breaks and is trying to recover but she's a great person, hits the right marks on those questions above, is very loving & kind
Very Pretty and/or Sexy as hell,
you get along great with her, and she's a sexual match to your own drive

Then I don't give a fawk where she works

She can look pretty and stay her lazy ass in the house for All I care..
as long as she doesn't get fat. (As in 80's Oprah)
:mjpls:

Last edited: