Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

Why date someone in their 30's when I can't date someone in their early 20's doing the exact same thing? :mjpls:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?
Her fantastic personality and deep intellectual conversation

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Dead end job is a dumb concept to me, if only because there are plenty of 'office jobs' that are dead end jobs, even tho they look good because a dude puts on a button up and has somewhere to go every morning.

Retail, service, hourly wage jobs often get assumed as 'dead end jobs' even tho a fair amount of those can lead to development or eventual managing roles.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
30+
certs

and Yes

It all about the person to me, if she's a bummy and no good it doesn't matter if she's making 6 figures or four. She'll be broke and in debt either way, being ambitious is only so attractive to me. People make it out to be so wonderful. :manny: Give me a calm level headed woman that enjoy progress but isn't validated by another degree or cert or pay raise.

I've met some of the most level headed and nice people at minimum wage jobs.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa
I'm already married.
But, I was 30+, single, had no kids and had a good IT job before I got married.
I was open to meeting a single woman who I had a connection with. It didn't matter what kind of job they had. You aren't marrying someone for their career. Just from meeting various women, I would be open to meeting a woman who didn't have a degree if she was a genuinely nice person. You don't want to hook up with an awful person, whether they work at a minimum-wage job or if they have a high paying job. She can be hot, but if she's an awful person, you don't want to be with that person.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would only if she is a happy individual and knows how to keep a home.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
default_1b7KG.png
Me and a woman without a college education probably wouldn't be on the same wave

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Not 30+ but ima answer anyways
:pacspit:

Hell yeah a cute bytch that works at McDonald's holds the same value as a lawyer bytch. Us guys just don't care about status on a woman.

:patrice:
As the great Patrice O'Neal stated a man can raise a woman to her highest level but not vice versa.

Simpleton talk- a king marries a random broad bytch and she's the Queen.
A queen marries a random bum nikka and he's just the queens husband.
That's because men traditionally are supposed to provide, so of course status don't matter to y'all. :comeon:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I assume people who look down on retail jobs run self sustaining households so they have little need to ever buy anything at a store. As I don't own a farm, make my own clothing, build my own furniture, etc; I realize that someone has to order the merchandise, pay the invoices, stock the shelves, ring up the stuff, manage the people who work there, etc. I fail to see the need or logic in trying to slight people who are doing a job that most people need them to do. But what do I know?

I would love tips from all the self sustaining people who don't use stores. We should strive to be more independent. Let us start a spin off thread so I can collect some of that wisdom.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?

I would prefer someone who could make a reasonable financial contribution to the household. But if you cant find that and there is a otherwise perfectly good woman working at McDonlads then.....

Why date someone in their 30's when I can't date someone in their early 20's doing the exact same thing? :mjpls:

Maturity.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm 37, I have two degrees and a career. If she had an awesome personality, if she was cute, didn't have kids and wasn't over weight then I would date the manager or assistant manager at McDonald's. The woman on fries.... nah.

this here, I could deal with. but if she's an hourly associate, then :whoa:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I assume people who look down on retail jobs run self sustaining households so they have little need to ever buy anything at a store. As I don't own a farm, make my own clothing, build my own furniture, etc; I realize that someone has to order the merchandise, pay the invoices, stock the shelves, ring up the stuff, manage the people who work there, etc. I fail to see the need or logic in trying to slight people who are doing a job that most people need them to do. But what do I know?

I would love tips from all the self sustaining people who don't use stores. We should strive to be more independent. Let us start a spin off thread so I can collect some of that wisdom.
I don't look down on retail because I used to do that same 21st century slave shyt when I was younger and it was hell lol

It kills me because if you're there and aren't scrapping to get something better - anything better - then its a red flag to me. I got more respect for the waittress that fakes smiles for the chance a decent night of tips or the person that takes the temp job of cleaning office buildings at night than the retail warrior. Retail work at 30 for an extended time just screams "I'm content with life kicking my ass"

Got nothing to do with the "We're people too" thing you're putting off.