Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It depends, I need confirmation that she's loyal. Can she cook, does she clean? Is she good looking and a freak in the bed? Will she stay in shape? I don't mind traditional roles, but those things have to be in order and that's not even asking much.

30/AS CM degree/$17/hr but career ceiling is $150k

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’m 30 years old talking to a lady whose 36. So far it’s not working out cause she feels established and I’m still eager to reach the top. Honestly I do not like young girls but I want to move on and try a girl whose 29-32

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@nappy hack
I give zero fukks about how much a woman makes. What I do care about is that she knows how to manage money. I'm not fukkign with a woman who's going to pile debt up on me. If she's making $30K a year, but wearing a Gucci bag and carrying $10K in credit card debt and no savings...:camby:

I don’t think these immature beta males understand how important this message is.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’m 30 years old talking to a lady whose 36. So far it’s not working out cause she feels established and I’m still eager to reach the top. Honestly I do not like young girls but I want to move on and try a girl whose 29-32
you not missing out. I'm 26 and was dating someone 8 yrs older than me.

only difference is that younger chicks are usually broke

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m 31 years old
Got a mechanical engineering degree
Established career

Yes, I would date a woman working a retail associate job, or any of the “dead end” jobs.

I don’t care about a woman’s degrees. I don’t care about her money. Looks is important, but I ain’t gotta have the best of the best looks wise. What I do care about is her mind and her values. Her values is probably the most important thing, and if they don’t mesh with mine, then it’s a no go.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?
Because she'll be humble and won't be running her mouth every other day starting arguments just to say dumb ass shyt like "But..But. Black women are the most educated group in the western hemisphere. Yaaaas. And I ooop".

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
This weak ass thread, its a reach..obviously men don't care, thats us women :dead: and op trying to secure the bag asking for occupations :russ: you aint slick