Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?
men generally marry down tho

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man arent shallow like women...so if shes a good person that really care about me, then yes...life is too short to worry about money over frienship and love...plus this whole society is bullshyt anyway...u cant judge ppl based off of superficial things, because trust me ive worked at both shyt and good jobs and the ONLY thing that separates the ppl from both is the pay, other then that, theyre the same

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
you said dating.... not marriage , divorce, half of money :deadmanny:
Idk.. im not over 30, i dont have a career, either way i would date a woman like that. But marry her, who knows . You need to be with a person for like 3-5 years before you can think about getting married

Then your answer doesn't matter.

Young people in school work thos jobs all of the time, so they wouldn't mind dating someone like that, which is why I didn't ask them. I'm asking established 30+ year old men.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?
because most women who are "saved" from that life worship the men that saved them:yeshrug:. No man wants a claire underwood ungrateful bytch

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Then your answer doesn't matter.

Young people in school work thos jobs all of the time, so they wouldn't mind dating someone like that, which is why I didn't ask them. I'm asking established 30+ year old men.
look for established 30+ men on the coli
like i said men love with their dikk, women love with their brain. Men dont think of shyt like this. But hey, what do i know

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Your doing too much deep thinking at night; it's cuffin season, fill those thoughts with some pipe.

:manny:

Not everyone on here over 30 have a degree :francis:

I'll be 30 next year and i have a degree, it's all good though

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I could be with somebody that didn't have their own spot or at the very least live with a roommate. All that other shyt i could overlook though. I go for character above all, I can find a physical trait to find attractive in most women personally. Date interesting people, brehs.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
because most men who are "saved" from that life worship the men that saved them:yeshrug:. No man wants a claire underwood ungrateful bytch

Absolutely not.

A woman being college educated , financially stable, and working a real job instead of at mcdonalds or something is not a "claire underwood ungrateful bytch". That sounds like something and insecure man would say. You want her to dependant on you so you'll be able to control things and because you think she'll worship you.

You sound like @Thomas or @benjamin I forgot his name, but whichever one is married and living with his wife and his pregnant ex gf.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Retail?

Like.... tell me she be more creative than that. Please. :scusthov: Say she a bartender, a volunteer fire fighter, a repo-woman, a school bus driver... anything but that.

You ain't even trying if you're stuck in retail. That's my issue.

I happen to like older women more anyways. They typically know what they want and like/don't like too.

edit: fukk. i'm just 28 with a career :snoop: never mind me

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
look for established 30+ men on the coli
like i said men love with their dikk, women love with their brain. Men dont think of shyt like this. But hey, what do i know

Some men do. I don't think I'd want to be with a man who didn't think about stuff like this.