Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So, most of you on here are supposedly #GMB #HOH, but you'd date (to marry) a completely dependent person?
You asking... basically, how the extreme bare minimum of relationship is defined.

I'll be real and say that if a woman is truly that kind of dependent (or any person really, but that's another topic) would a guy from another tax bracket and mindset 'keep them around'

to that, I'll go ahead and say yeah... BUT. You can see real fukked up shyt that the truly dependent would put themselves through and allow. I'd even say that the dependent almost unintentionally encourage it too.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
So, most of you on here are supposedly #GMB #HOH, but you'd date (to marry) a completely dependent person?
First of all, I've never claimed to be a member of either group.

And from what you wrote, I can imagine that there are some good women in the same coincidence that are good people. There are so many variables at play, that it shouldn't be too difficult to (for me at least) imagine that there could be a good woman who fits into the category you described.

Do you want us to see her as completely dependent? Is there anything else you want us to know about this woman before we decide?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Giselle said:
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together?

These dudes ain't getting married.

They're too scared of getting divorced and being left with half of nothing.​

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

And from what you wrote, I can imagine that there are some good women in the same coincidence that are good people. There are so many variables at play, that it shouldn't be too difficult to (for me at least) imagine that there could be a good woman who fits into the category you described.

Do you want us to see her as completely dependent? Is there anything else you want us to know about this woman before we decide?
I'm #GMB as fukk :russ:

Because marriage ain't shyt but a title and the government shouldn't have shyt to do with my bedroom. Anyone should be able to identify with that.

I was just telling one of my best friends, an ex gf of mine, that marriage is straight up irritating to discuss a lot of the time. Some women are obsessed with the ring but can't hold a conversation about the necessary communication that they need in a relationship in order for it to be healthy for them. Its cultural. "Put a ring on it" Why? Is that gonna make someone love you more? Is that gonna get you past trust issues? Will that really fulfill your life?

There are lot of women out here that don't even know how to make themselves happy but will run across a freeway for just the idea of commitment.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

This thread was inspired by a true story. The woman dropped out of college because she thought she was going to be a WAG (wife and gf of a professional sports player), but it didn't work out.

I also asked because women 30+ who are established would never date (to marry) a man who was like that.

No, those are the only things that you need to know about her in this thread.
She's 30 still lives with her parents, and has been working retail for 10+ years, and will more than likely be working in retail for the rest of her life.
I see a lot of people say "I want to wait until 30+ to get married have kids ect, after I'm established, have money ect" , so why would a male like that who has his sht together want a woman who doesn't.

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
I used to fukk one that didn't live with her parents and had her own condo while going to school. I would of wife but I'm a young nikka trying to sample different women.

Yes, I would date a woman that's 30 and working a low wage job.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I used to fukk one that didn't live with her parents and had her own condo while going to school. I would of wife but I'm a young nikka trying to sample different women.

Yes, I would date a woman that's 30 and working a low wage job.

This girl is not like the girl you're talking about. She is 30+, living with her parents, &does not have and is not going to get a deagree. It's all in the op if you read. The girl in your post is working to better herself, change her situation and was not dependent on her parents.

you're young, like you said, so your answer doesn't really matter.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is proof men arent shallow as women...all we need is appreciation and a damn warm meal

for women u gotta look good, be tall, make over 70k, own a car, a house, dress well, workout, smart, funny

Giselle

Bushed
Daps

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this is proof men arent shallow as women...all we need is appreciation and a damn warm meal

for women u gotta look good, be tall, make over 70k, own a car, a house, dress well, workout, smart, funny
you sound so oppressed in every post :heh: like some girls fukked up your whole early 20s and you had to turn to islam

who hurt you breh :heh:

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes
This girl is not like the girl you're talking about. She is 30+, living with her parents, &does not have and is not going to get a deagree. It's all in the op if you read. The girl in your post is working to better herself, change her situation and was not dependent on her parents.

you're young, like you said, so your answer doesn't really matter.

Well, I'll still fukk/date a 30+ year old that works in retail and lives with her parents with no degree. I don't have a problem with that. And I'm 30 by the way