Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

im 41...have a bachelors...im a chemist (glorified lab tech) :mjcry:

sure i'd date her...dont really care about a woman's career...more interested in what her personality is like....how she treats me....and how she looks....:francis:

notice...i put looks last. :dame:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
If I liked her why not?

You are a 20 year old virgin. I expect that to be your answer because you are in the same place that she is(except maybe you are in college earning a degree and she will never have one). A 30 year old is not supposed to be in the same spot in their life as the average 19/20 year old.

That is why I asked established men of a certain age.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been thinking bout this shyt lately because I met two women who opened me up, and once again, single mothers with retail jobs:shaq2:

Like im destined to link up with a mediocre bish. I gotta hustle my ass off and stat!

By the way, nothing wrong with getting a 30+ chick working some menial job. Maybe she is between situations or is working something that allows her time

to go to school. It's not an automatic dis-qualifier, and I wouldn't be one to talk cause im 28 in the same position now. It feels like shyt to be that old and making

practically no money, so a woman 30+ in that position is either humbled b y her lot in life, or she lived fast as fukk and is now paying for it. The former can be great

women:ehh:I've met quite a few. :ufdup:Be warned though, brehs. Very few are in shape. Many aspects of their personality reveal why they are where they are.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't really date down like that because I want to set my kids up to be better off than I was just like my parents did for my sister and I.

EH, now I reread and it said 30+ with retail job, nah can't do that fam. If she was 22 or something she could grow but I can't do anything with a grown ass woman. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have no degree or meet your qualifications so I can't answer the question but I would get a prenup whether I marry down or up. I'm not trying to have no woman thinking I'm using her for her money cuz I work hard for what I make. And I don't need her trying to take what's mine either. If she can't survive on her own, then how does she expect to survive together?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah...I'm going to age way better than you

My gf is 23 I'm 31 and I still look around her age

Lots of 30 plus women look 40 or fell way the fukk off

Career is financial planner

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
You asking... basically, how the extreme bare minimum of relationship is defined.

I'll be real and say that if a woman is truly that kind of dependent (or any person really, but that's another topic) would a guy from another tax bracket and mindset 'keep them around'

to that, I'll go ahead and say yeah... BUT. You can see real fukked up shyt that the truly dependent would put themselves through and allow. I'd even say that the dependent almost unintentionally encourage it too.

She was fishing for the answers she wanted.

Thread is void.