☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reminds me of when I worked at Pinkberry in Dumbo in 2014.

Straight up when I was hired by them the entire staff was black...the entire staff. Then management changed.

3 months later everybody was replaced by white hispanics.
:dwillhuh:

I saw the writing on the wall and left.
but you got people on this site who will blame you for "not working hard enough" and mocking you for "letting illegals displace you"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we gotta bunch of over qualified black degree holders who cant find jobs.. easy qualified black people if you need employees

see a lot of brothers out here who do 5 star work but have to low ball to eat. wish i could start my own company fast and get all of that talent to myself

its hilariously sad companies are willing to overlook talent and visionaries based on their skin
@BlackJesus says black people don't get the relevant degrees though :mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
In florida im noticing restaurants and food trucks with spanish only menus. Go to order and need some help reading the menu they act like u getting on they nerves. will refuse to communicate.

ive seen franchises hire nothing but hispanics and damn near go out of business cause they care more about u being spanish than anything else. fukk if u can do the job or not

Yall keep thinking these migrants are gonna stay migrants for the next 50 yrs. Once they get a foothold and a sizeable population they only want to deal with they own, and dont give a hell about discriminating cause they werent here to see the evils of the kkk. They reap the benefits of the civil rights movement with no participation, no blood shed.

our kids and especially grandkids will be the ones suffering the penalties. Doesnt matter how much u educate yourself if they wont hire u. Doesnt impact rich white people cause they do the same shyt and can insulate their kids through inheritences.

Asians mexicans and hispanics in general as a group do not like black people.