Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:
"Consolidate"

PH-2013-08-latino-populations-1-01.png

blackafram.png

If yall dirt poor and up (Great)Grandparents(sometimes with children in tow) in the early 1900's can migrate yall can migrate back home:ufdup: ....we miss ya down here.:blessed:

A2.jpg

great-migration.jpg

the-greatmigration.jpg

BTW, Every time yall complain about "Hispanics" and "Latinos" in the freak'n epicenter of where "Hispanics" and "Latinos" live, I'm going to say the same thing​

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Some black people havent figured out American is powered by group economics

i looked up a falafel spot in the bronx and called them for a pickup order, the person who answered the phone didn't even speak english. made no attempt to pass the phone to someone who did. i was like damn, they must be doing good if the person responsible for answering the phone doesn't even need to speak english and any loss of customers was acceptable.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
"Consolidate"

PH-2013-08-latino-populations-1-01.png

blackafram.png

If yall dirt poor and up (Great)Grandparents(sometimes with children in tow) in the early 1900's can migrate yall can migrate back home:ufdup: ....we miss ya down here.:blessed:

A2.jpg

great-migration.jpg

the-greatmigration.jpg

BTW, Every time yall complain about "Hispanics" and "Latinos" in the freak'n epicenter of where "Hispanics" and "Latinos" live, I'm going to say the same thing​

So for the most part Black people and Latino's are not even physically in the same places except for a few..
Black folks need to learn the 'game' that everybody else plays. We still sleeping.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My own view is that Black folks need to be strategic about these types of alliances. Right now it makes less sense to create greater division since all that does is help elect Republicans. But if a Dem wins in 2020, there better be comprehensive reform with policies designed to actually deter continued illegal immigration. In many industries, particularly construction/skilled trades, illegal immigrants are taking money/opportunity directly out of Black folks pockets.
lmao keep wishing.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was just about to say "damn its like that in the south now" but your in dallas I presume?

then again that shyt might spread to the south like say Georgia, Alabama, etc soon
A lot of the historically black neighborhoods in Dallas Houston Austin etc are now 50% Hispanic therefore if you want to work in a clerical position in those neighborhoods (where you're face-to-face with people all day) a pre-requiste is knowing Spanish. If Dems decriminalize the border then this will eventually move to the deep South.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
then again that shyt might spread to the south like say Georgia, Alabama, etc soon
When have we ever bordered Mexico?:goodshyt:
Naw breh everyone plays that game cause it is power in numbers.

The thing that black folks do is not negotiate and get something out that racial alliance.

A prime example of folks using alliances to people who aint them are jewish folks and jewish organizations. They tend to use money as a way to control a situation. They will donate to your cause as a way of building alliances. But will let you know upfront don't ever go against them cause they will take that same money they gave you. Then use it to bury you financially.
How tha hell do you expect tha bolded to happen without any kinda leverage to work with? Tha man you quoted is on tha money, as of now this mythical mutually beneficial relationship with other groups some of y'all keep speaking of doesn't line up with reality; tha problem is y'all stay putting tha cart before tha horse.

In order to reasonably expect to get something of significance out of any relationship you have to bring something of significance to tha table. What do we have ownership of, what do we have control over, what can we utilize to tip tha scales in our favor so that it would behoove other groups to take us seriously and act in favor of us? Because newsflash, performative prostration, repeated attempts of explanation to white people concerning 'what they did to us and are doing to us and how it affects us today', media manufactured "we shall overcome" song and dance crocodile tear bait, and unrecquited foolhardy loyalty to tha crusades of other groups in an attempt to find refuge and something to speak for on tha back end, isn't going to cut it. History proves me right.

Your pride may not allow you to accept what I'm about to say but it's tha plain truth and every black person in America needs to be made aware of it: society doesn't need us to function anymore. It hasn't for a long time. We were brought here for one purpose and that was for dirt cheap labor. Once that well dried up for them we were deemed of no use anymore, just a nuisance to deal with and it's been that way to this day. An entertaining nuisance, but a nuisance nonetheless, like a neglected dog that keeps barking at its owners because they don't take care of him properly. Tha owners throw him a bone every now and again, sometimes because they're amused when he catches a frisbee or stands on his hind legs, sometimes it's just to get him to stop barking, even if it's only for a little while.

Know that we're not dogs and no one owns us, we're human beings that are capable of fending for self. We're better than that. Tha problem is most of us don't believe so. What i said in tha previous paragraph should make it painfully clear tha sole road to a future worth looking forward to for us is paved with group economics and self reliance. Then and only then will we have tha leverage necessary to enter into partnerships that benefit us with our dignity intact. And if and when those partnerships go sour we will be to afford to leave those alliances because we will be self sustaining.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Wonder if this will trigger another great migration
Blacks leaving border states like southern Cali, Arizona and Texas due to lack of employment opportunities as the Hispanic population in those areas increase :dwillhuh:

Hispanics are concentrating themselves in certain areas, in order to isolate themselves and dominate the landscape. Hence the Spanish language being used as a shield.

And if Black people were concentrated in specific areas Hispanics would still come around and Black people would hire them and welcome them with open arms :snoop:

Daps
it disgusting here in California.
I'm so tired of all these mexicans coded shyt. I said this before i took my cousins to a few agencies for some quick work so they can focus on school with money in their pocket,

Every place...all the clerks/recruiters were Mexican women and some men..you could tell half didn't know how to do basic job functions but got in cause of family.

Trump needs to do something about this.

We had that situation at my old job. They would hire people who couldn't read or speak English put them in roles where you need to be able read English and there would be huge mistakes and only the black employees were fired.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
See these threads piss me off because you get these dumbass arguments from clowns who been duped into thinking that it’s only “low paying jobs” that these Mexicans / illegals are doing this in...

I told y’all I’ve seen this shyt happen personally at several spots that paid halfway decent for a regular person, 16-20+ and hour which isn’t much but for an area where young nikkas are sitting at an 50% unemployment rate, no way they can compete with a 35 year old cac dikk suckin Juan who has a family of ten.

One example is a rail road parts manufacturer that’s right next to an area in the south suburbs, ford heights, which is sitting at a 23% unemployment rate and that’s only the mfs still actively looking for jobs. Pretty sure that run down town is over half unemployed and majority underemployed. Either way, Mexicans came in and out of about 200 employed their about 170 in a majority black area. They came in and started bringing family members in through a “temp agency” that was nothing but non English speaking tacos. They actively tried slick underhand p*ssy ass shyt to get nikkas fired and it worked.

They paid 20+ an hour plus benefits which many nikkas would be glad to take, especially in that area so you stupid bytch ass nikkas keep thinking it’s sweet or minimum wage bullshyt...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
nikkas still want an alliance

The alliance consist of us doing all the work and begging other POC to like us

What “alliance”? Stop obsessing over Spanish p*ssy

If only they could condemn Hispanics like they do Black immigrants :mjpls:

Hispanics are generally useless to us, but we keep them around so they keep feeding us p*ssy..:snoop: