Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does voting for Trump fix this? And that article isn't about "illegals," but legal immigrants. The person who posted it is being misleading.

It's almost like the disingenuous framing around immigration is being used to conceal something else.
I didn’t say voting trump fixes anything. In regards to job opportunities being lost for black folks, trump is the only candidate taking a hard line on folks here without papers. Whether we believe it or not this action can be framed as preserving jobs for Americans.

I remember when Bush was up for re election back in the mid 2000s. People thought he was dumb as a doorknob but they gave him the election. Even though the economy wasn’t doing well. He said he needed another chance to get things back on track. Which led to one of the worst economic downturns this country has encountered.

Seems like we are headed for more of the same possibly.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Again a right wing talking point. Alot of those people detained were seeking asylum. But again keep pushing for black folks to work 7.25 hr jobs :mjpls:
you dumb nikka.

millions of felons not gonna become IT professionals at 45 years old stupid.

You think everyone is capable of coding?

These illegals doing skilled trades unlicensed and paid under minimum wage and pay no taxes except sales tax KYS bumbaclaat

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t say voting trump fixes anything. In regards to job opportunities being lost for black folks, trump is the only candidate taking a hard line on folks here without papers. Whether we believe it or not this action can be framed as preserving jobs for Americans.

I remember when Bush was up for re election back in the mid 2000s. People thought he was dumb as a doorknob but they gave him the election. Even though the economy wasn’t doing well. He said he needed another chance to get things back on track. Which led to one of the worst economic downturns this country has encountered.

Seems like we are headed for more of the same possibly.

At some point you need to understand that being American isnt enough. If people are not working, but illegals can get those jobs then clearly something is up..whether is low wages or not, who knows but simply resting your laurels on your US passport isnt enough.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you dumb nikka.

millions of felons not gonna become IT professionals at 45 years old stupid.

You think everyone is capable of coding?

These illegals doing skilled trades unlicensed and paid under minimum wage and pay no taxes except sales tax KYS bumbaclaat
Yup so we should just low and leave low wage jobs for the blacks :mjpls:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm learning Spanish now, got Mexicans at my job helping me.

I'm not about to cry because I don't know a language.

I'm just going to learn it.

The black girl at my Wingstop speaks Spanish now and she not miserable she just doing her job.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sort of wish I knew Spanish, or another language for that matter. My girlfriend is fluent in Spanish. I just never needed it and being in tech I'm spending my brainpower learning new technologies and computer languages.

Daps
I'm learning Spanish now, got Mexicans at my job helping me.

I'm not about to cry because I don't know a language.

I'm just going to learn it.

The black girl at my Wingstop speaks Spanish now and she not miserable she just doing her job.

it not about the language for many of us. Doesn't matter if you were fluent. They will still hire another hispanic especially for mid management and above.

My dad starting to get on code. we use to be everyone should eat/ best person should get the job no matter but it not reciprocated.
So for his next project he just hiring black everything

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At some point you need to understand that being American isnt enough. If people are not working, but illegals can get those jobs then clearly something is up..whether is low wages or not, who knows but simply resting your laurels on your US passport isnt enough.
I agree. Attaining marketable skills is paramount. Willingness to relocate is important as well. Keeping a broad mind does wonders.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Bi-cultural because you’re literally dealing with civilized hispanic folk (lived here for years, drives chevy) and nomadic (literally) hispanic folk ( dont use untensils, dont have common knowledge of technology).

Its basically city folk and jungle folk, you cant treat them the same but its better have experience with both obviously

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I agree. Attaining marketable skills is paramount. Willingness to relocate is important as well. Keeping a broad mind does wonders.

The free market in a capitalist system doesn't care what your nationality is..

Trump supporters are people who grew up believing being white was all you needed to be. Now they're pissed off because they see immigrants who cant speak English making dollars and they're jealous and angry, but they can only blame themselves for not attaining the skills and work ethic needed to overcome economic difficulties.
Just being American is far from enough..

Realistically all being American can do is enable you to vote..it does not guarantee a job, housing or anything concrete.