Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

F K

All Star
Daps
we gotta bunch of over qualified black degree holders who cant find jobs.. easy qualified black people if you need employees

see a lot of brothers out here who do 5 star work but have to low ball to eat. wish i could start my own company fast and get all of that talent to myself

its hilariously sad companies are willing to overlook talent and visionaries based on their skin
I had a white boss who told me hiring minorities was corporate moneyball because he always got better work than usual from the paygrade :francis:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The free market in a capitalist system doesn't care what your nationality is..

Trump supporters are people who grew up believing being white was all you needed to be. Now they're pissed off because they see immigrants who cant speak English making dollars and they're jealous and angry, but they can only blame themselves for not attaining the skills and work ethic needed to overcome economic difficulties.
Just being American is far from enough..

Realistically all being American can do is enable you to vote..it does not guarantee a job, housing or anything concrete.
Who exactly controls this free market that pays a decent living wage & pension with affordable health insurance. Where the ceo's aren't hoarding all the profuits like bezos or the waltons

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Who exactly controls this free market that pays a decent living wage & pension with affordable health insurance. Where the ceo's aren't hoarding all the profuits like bezos or the waltons

Certainly not the federal government..private enterprise and lobbies decide your next meal.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don’t understand why black peoples ride for nonblacks so hard at their own detriment

Blacks have been trained well by White liberals and the c00ns in the Democratic Party to assume that whatever's best for that party is best for the.

Black people reflexively ride for anybody "non-White", while everybody else is trained to ride for their own group.

It makes sure we're always the core of Democratic support, meanwhile everybody else gets all the tangibles off of our backs.

Yup so we should just low and leave low wage jobs for the blacks :mjpls:

Well yeah,

We're the most incarcerated people on the planet.

Millions upon millions of Black men have been incarcerated, or are non-college graduates, Labor jobs should be worked by them, or else they're pickin' up the tool and hitting the block.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Certainly not the federal government..private enterprise and lobbies decide your next meal.
I thought that the feds were suppose to set the tone for regulations of businesses, are businesses writing & enforcing the rules :mindblown:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you dumb nikka.

millions of felons not gonna become IT professionals at 45 years old stupid.

You think everyone is capable of coding?

These illegals doing skilled trades unlicensed and paid under minimum wage and pay no taxes except sales tax KYS bumbaclaat
Who allows this , the some conservative that wants to keep the status quo & who voted for the potus

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I thought that the feds were suppose to set the tone for regulations of businesses, are businesses writing & enforcing the rules :mindblown:

The lobby is powerful..
Why you think a Jewish minority has the whole country working for Israel's interests..

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I know its gotta be posted in this thread but we are bicultural let's not act like black culture is the same as white culture ...which we have to master to get anywhere ...so yeah we bicultural too

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Blacks have been trained well by White liberals and the c00ns in the Democratic Party to assume that whatever's best for that party is best for the.

Black people reflexively ride for anybody "non-White", while everybody else is trained to ride for their own group.

It makes sure we're always the core of Democratic support, meanwhile everybody else gets all the tangibles off of our backs.

Well yeah,

Millions upon millions of Black men have been incarcerated, or are non-college graduates, Labor jobs should be worked by them, or else they're pickin' up the tool and hitting the block.

The Democratic party is the pimp and we are the "bottom bytch".:francis:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Well yeah,

Again this logic doesnt make sense. You can pay bills with 7.25 hr and plus why are we going at Hispanics for getting hired rather than the corporations that practices this behavior :francis:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Again this logic doesnt make sense. You can pay bills with 7.25 hr and plus why are we going at Hispanics for getting hired rather than the corporations that practices this behavior :francis:

Who's "going at hispanics?"

Nobody's trying to do a drive by on J-Lo or George Lopez here.

That logic doesn't even make any damned sense.

All we're saying is that illegal immigration doesn't improve Black people's lives, so if we can get rid of them, they'll be one less problem to worry about.

Again, who's fought rich, racist CACs more than us?

We've been doing it 400 years, FFS