Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

Daps
In florida im noticing restaurants and food trucks with spanish only menus. Go to order and need some help reading the menu they act like u getting on they nerves. will refuse to communicate.

ive seen franchises hire nothing but hispanics and damn near go out of business cause they care more about u being spanish than anything else. fukk if u can do the job or not

Yall keep thinking these migrants are gonna stay migrants for the next 50 yrs. Once they get a foothold and a sizeable population they only want to deal with they own, and dont give a hell about discriminating cause they werent here to see the evils of the kkk. They reap the benefits of the civil rights movement with no participation, no blood shed.

our kids and especially grandkids will be the ones suffering the penalties. Doesnt matter how much u educate yourself if they wont hire u. Doesnt impact rich white people cause they do the same shyt and can insulate their kids through inheritences.

Asians mexican and hispanics in general as a group do not like black people.

exactly. My aunt was fukked over like that
her boss didn't want to hire this hispanic bytch but my aunt vouched for her to become the office manager. It was 7 years of hell..the office manager and a intern were talking shyt in Spanish about her, racist shyt. tried to make her job hell so she leave and give her son or some other hispanic. She only found out cause a friend called from another facility, asked if she was leaving because she training her replacement and way worse harassment.

lucky they moved sloppy she has plenty of documentation and people to vouch for her. i told her to call a lawyer, the board and ice. She was the only black women in the office..everyone else left..even other Mexican.
She just need to find the right lawyer.

These mexicans/cubans/etc are worse than asians.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
exactly. My aunt was fukked over like that
her boss didn't want to hire this hispanic bytch but my aunt vouched for her to become the office manager. It was 7 years of hell..the office manager and a intern were talking shyt in Spanish about her, racist shyt. tried to make her job hell so she leave and give her son or some other hispanic. She only found out cause a friend called from another facility, asked if she was leaving because she training her replacement and way worse harassment.

lucky they moved sloppy she has plenty of documentation and people to vouch for her. i told her to call a lawyer, the board and ice. She was the only black women in the office..everyone else left..even other Mexican.
She just need to find the right lawyer.

These mexicans/cubans/etc are worse than asians.

Not surprised. They treat blacks in latino countries like shyt as well, and bring that anti-blackness here

fukk we out here obsessed with alliances for?

Daps
Not surprised. They treat blacks in latino countries like shyt as well, and bring that anti-blackness here

fukk we out here obsessed with alliances for?

Exactly these disgusting illegal Been showing us who they were. Acting like MLK day is just for black people when all immigrants would be in real hell if it wasn't for the civil rights movement.

These Spanish white people have been destroying our people for a hundred years.

Forgotten Latino History: "Let the Negro fight his own battles!"

Forgotten Latino History: On the White Side of the Fence

Forgotten Latino History: Felix Mexican Restaurant

Forgotten Latino History: "We are NOT a Civil Rights organization"

Forgotten Latino History: The Dallas Bombings of 1950

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
In florida im noticing restaurants and food trucks with spanish only menus. Go to order and need some help reading the menu they act like u getting on they nerves. will refuse to communicate.

ive seen franchises hire nothing but hispanics and damn near go out of business cause they care more about u being spanish than anything else. fukk if u can do the job or not

Yall keep thinking these migrants are gonna stay migrants for the next 50 yrs. Once they get a foothold and a sizeable population they only want to deal with they own, and dont give a hell about discriminating cause they werent here to see the evils of the kkk. They reap the benefits of the civil rights movement with no participation, no blood shed.

our kids and especially grandkids will be the ones suffering the penalties. Doesnt matter how much u educate yourself if they wont hire u. Doesnt impact rich white people cause they do the same shyt and can insulate their kids through inheritences.

Asians mexicans and hispanics in general as a group do not like black people.

They dont run multinational banks, major companies or tech firms. These are mom and pops. These are small 2-5 person outfits in strip malls. fukk em. Mexicans dont run shyt and you can be damn sure whites dont go to Mexicans for jobs.

Get your degrees up and/or start your own business. Or be broke and die a bum.
Those are your options.

Cold world, get a sweater.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
oh wow...look all the shyt i was saying was gonna happen on here back in 2016 actually happening.

giphy.gif

Daps
Ok and we have black culture and american culture

Lying on resumes is a national pasttime.. Should have been copying keywords from listings and putting them in your resumes either... adapt

You thought you was schooling the class with this dumbshyt :lolbron:

You can’t force an employer into taking you just because you align yourself with their requirements

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
They dont run multinational banks, major companies or tech firms. These are mom and pops. These are small 2-5 person outfits in strip malls. fukk em. Mexicans dont run shyt and you can be damn sure whites dont go to Mexicans for jobs.

Those are your options.

whites do go to mexicans for jobs when it comes to the lower class thats a fact

start your own business and have people choose not to buy your product over the cost.

Get your degree up only to find your degree is region restriced

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:francis:

This is what I wrote on here 3 years ago...

@śïñe•qúå_nøn has been warning yall. I guarantee you 10-15 yrs ago black women were working most of the positions you listed.

The more illegals they allow in the country, the more these jobs are going to request spanish language as one of the requirements.

Black people the only ones who believe in this weird racial alliance that does not exist.

Yall thought this shyt was a game.

it disgusting here in California.
I'm so tired of all these mexicans coded shyt. I said this before i took my cousins to a few agencies for some quick work so they can focus on school with money in their pocket,

Every place...all the clerks/recruiters were Mexican women and some men..you could tell half didn't know how to do basic job functions but got in cause of family.

Trump needs to do something about this.

Y’all going to have to stop going back and forth with people who are comfortable and have already gotten it :francis:

Bring it up, and if they get it then cool, but you can’t continue wasting time on those who don’t want to see it.

There are more blacks who are unemployed, underemployed, and living in less than desirable conditions anyways. Those are the ones that need to hear and see this stuff.

We had that situation at my old job. They would hire people who couldn't read or speak English put them in roles where you need to be able read English and there would be huge mistakes and only the black employees were fired.

black folks not getting ANY jobs dum dum, wake the fukk up. Illegal immigration is bad for black people how do you not get this, 2 million jobs lost by black men in the last 10 years of this shyt. Most black men work in blue collar sectors and have been completely pushed out :mjtf:

source.gif

and as I said on here before - this situation here is going to outlive trump and is above partisan bickering...quit being emotional and start thinking about your families and your communities...

not saying vote republican, but challenge democrats or ANY politician supporting this nonsense

Daps
Wonder if this will trigger another great migration
Blacks leaving border states like southern Cali, Arizona and Texas due to lack of employment opportunities as the Hispanic population in those areas increase :dwillhuh:

Do you think the Mexicans won’t follow?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Those are your options.

You're a clown. And your worldview is extremely shortsighted. There's going to always be blacks without degrees. Even if every black person had a degree, their schooling would just lose value. Society can't function with everyone working in air conditioned offices. There will always be people who have to work service jobs, maintain the infrastructure, drive trucks, work in warehouses, construction etc. and those people, which include African Americans, deserve to have a fair shot at a paycheck.

Sometimes I wish we could just kick c00ns like you out the community.

giphy.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That means voting trump:francis:
How does voting for Trump fix this? And that article isn't about "illegals," but legal immigrants. The person who posted it is being misleading.

But for more than a decade before immigrants flooded the market, contractors and their corporate clients were pushing to undercut construction wages by shunning union labor.

Construction unions, focused on keeping their members happy and employed, fought to keep lucrative work building offices and highways instead of pouring money into recruiting masses of new workers. Nonunion shops made aggressive inroads into home building with workers who had less experience.

The result: Today slightly more than 1 in 10 construction workers are in a union, compared with 4 in 10 in the 1970s.

“Immigrants are not the cause of this, they are the effect,” said Ruth Milkman, a sociologist who has studied the history of construction in Southern California. “The sequence of events is that the de-unionization and the accompanying deterioration of the jobs come first, before immigrants.”

In the summer of 2005, when Las Vegas was going through a construction boom, Keeble advertised in local papers to fill 150 union apprenticeships over the course of a few months. He only got a handful of applicants. When he advertised in Spanish-language papers, he pulled in all the workers he needed.

The immigrant entrants shifted the balance of the local union from around 80% native-born Americans to half citizen, half immigrant. That didn’t sit well with many members; at a quarterly meeting for members later in the year, tensions ran so hot that a brawl broke out, Keeble said.

But it’s gotten harder and harder to recruit American-born workers to construction, Keeble said.

The Ironworkers union, whose members install the steel bars and cables that form the skeleton of a building, used to take in 300 apprentices from high schools across California every summer. Last summer they managed to pull in 80, Keeble said, partly because of waning interest in the job among high school students.

“Nobody is stealing anybody’s job, because nobody wants those jobs, especially for a nonunion employer,” Keeble said. “The trades are looked down on.”

It's almost like the disingenuous framing around immigration is being used to conceal something else.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dudes gonna learn.

And they're gonna learn the hard way.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Voting Trump doesn’t help, but voting who these nikkas in here are voting for won’t help you either. Both options leave the average AA assed out. There’s gotta be a Dem or 3rd party speaking for those being affected by all of this