Master of None Presents: Moments in Love (Official Season 3 Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, I actually watching the seasons and different times because its different vibes. S1 was how real relationships build and fall while S2 was a story out of a RomCom.
This season was pretty sobering in a lot of ways, and that aspect was much needed in an otherwise happy-go-lucky kind of show. Some aren’t gonna like how it de-romanticizes life here, but that’s just how it could go for a lot of folks in the real world.

I was kinda hoping they’d go a similar route with Dev and Francesca, though I’m fine with what we got. I liked how the story kept it real when it came to characters dealing with certain situations at their ages. The show has evolved, its more mature, and I’m curious where they’ll go with future seasons.

Also, Aziz needs to direct more shyt in the future. Some dope ass shots this season. :leon:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This season feels like what Donald Glover was talking about when he said it's rare that Black shows are allowed to stop and smell the roses.

There's a lot of slow, lingering storytelling in this, but it doesn't suffer for it. :ehh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
How he get cancelled over consensual sex? Ol girl even admitted as such
Cause he didn’t. I swear most brehs don’t even know what getting cancelled means. Aziz is in much better shape compared to the Louis C.K.s or Kevin Spaceys (whose relationship with Netflix was pretty much erased).

Parks and Rec got him back for a reunion special, he dropped a Netflix stand-up, directed all of the eps from this season, but apparently he’s cancelled. :heh:

This spin-off season felt like Yang and Ansari just didn’t have anything creatively yet to go off of with Dev and instead shifted their focus to a secondary character.

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About to finish up Ep. 1 now. So far I’m digging it for what it is.

Dev is down bad. :picard:
I'm still early in the episode and enjoying it so far, but doesn't this make you to see a 4th season with Dev as the lead?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Cause he didn’t. I swear most brehs don’t even know what getting cancelled means. Aziz is in much better shape compared to the Louis C.K.s or Kevin Spaceys (whose relationship with Netflix was pretty much erased).

Parks and Rec got him back for a reunion special, he dropped a Netflix stand-up, directed all of the eps from this season, but apparently he’s cancelled. :heh:

This spin-off season felt like Yang and Ansari just didn’t have anything creatively yet to go off of with Dev and instead shifted their focus to a secondary character.
I don't want to watch anything eben involving Lena Waithe unless it's the Chi

Her character was cool but a whole season of master of none?