Master of None Presents: Moments in Love (Official Season 3 Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Cool, wonder what's gonna be the overarching story. He actually covered his scandal the last season before the scandal happened so I hope he goes in a different direction.
I wonder if they’ll have that last shot of Dev and Francesca in the bed be some type of dream/fantasy or if they’ll confirm it’s in fact real and tackle the aftermath between those two head-on.

Either way, I just don’t see sunshine and roses for their situation. I thought he was better off with Rachel tbh. I’ve watched that season many times and more and more it comes off as if Francesca is just attracted to the allure of NYC more than anything else.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wonder if they’ll have that last shot of Dev and Francesca in the bed be some type of dream/fantasy or if they’ll confirm it’s in fact real and tackle the aftermath between those two head-on.

Either way, I just don’t see sunshine and roses for their situation. I thought he was better off with Rachel tbh. I’ve watched that season many times and more and more it comes off as if Francesca is just attracted to the allure of NYC more than anything else.
Just due to personal experience his G toward Francesca really annoyed me. lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just due to personal experience his G toward Francesca really annoyed me. lol
I agree. It went both ways for me as far as annoyance with those two characters. Nice Guy DevTM was edging the line of some incel who wasn’t getting his way and Francesca’s indecisiveness rubbed me the wrong way. I liked the storyline for the arthouse vibes of that season, but I’d be glad if they move on from that.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
'Master of None' Season 3 Gets Netflix Release - Variety

The title of the five-episode season is “Master of None Presents: Moments in Love,” and it’s believed to focus on Lena Waithe’s character, Denise. Ansari and Waithe co-wrote all of the episodes together, with Ansari directing them (he shot on film). In 2017, Waithe and Ansari won an Emmy for outstanding comedy writing for the Season 2 episode “Thanksgiving,” which focused on her character’s struggles with her family. (In its first season, “Master of None” also won an Emmy for writing, with Ansari and Yang sharing the accolade.)

Just five eps? :francis:

Edit: They revised that shyt quick. I don’t think they were supposed to say all that. :dead:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Interesting :patrice:, I've never been really impressed with Lena as strictly an actor but the Thanksgiving episode was great. So if she's surrounded with entertaining people. Plus I expect the direction to be on point.
For sure. I was kinda bummed when I first read that article. Hoping this will have a Part I & II, with Dev’s story being the focus in the latter. Getting only five episodes after a hiatus this long would be :shaq2:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL