Master of None Presents: Moments in Love (Official Season 3 Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m calling it now.

Aziz will show up in the last episode of the season and whatever transpires will set up the 4th season which will go back to telling Dev’s story
Yeah. shyt, I feel like majority of the scenes in this trailer are from one episode. I remember the media making it seem like S2 solely took place in Italy when in reality we ended up with only two eps over there.

Eric Wareheim (Arnold) confirmed on Insta today that he’ll be in this season, so maybe we’ll get episodes centered around Dev and others too. These are moments in love, right?

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’m calling it now.

Aziz will show up in the last episode of the season and whatever transpires will set up the 4th season which will go back to telling Dev’s story
Hopefully this is only one trailer of one episode. Maybe they will have one episode dedicated to each character.

Arnold episode
Denise episode
Brian episode
Dev episode
And then a group episode for the 5th and final episode.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That's a bit more negotiable, I should've read more. I am still apprehensive. I hope I am proven wrong.
Same. My hype dropped considerably like others, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt. I love the vibe in the trailer, though I can see why others don’t. It’s on another level of intimate from the past two seasons. Looks like something out of a Bergman or Guadagnino film.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Reviews are out and they seem to have mixed receptions all around. Dev confirmed to have only 7 minutes of screentime, which is a tremendous bummer.

From the sound of things, this season is going to be rough for a lot of folks as it’s a jarring departure from the glamorous vibes of the past two seasons and will be a lot more grounded, grown in the lifestyle approach. One site compared it to a Bergman work and I got those vibes from the trailer. I’ll probably end up enjoying this, but this season will likely be panned by the majority regardless since Dev won’t be featured prominently. :francis:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I fukking hate Lena Waithe :scust:

Everything I read says most of the characters from season 1 and 2 or either not in this or barely in this :scust:

off what the c*nt did to chi i am already not a fan :dead: