Master of None Presents: Moments in Love (Official Season 3 Thread)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm still early in the episode and enjoying it so far, but doesn't this make you to see a 4th season with Dev as the lead?
It really did. I want to see Dev bounce back in life.

Man seems like he’s stressed that his early 30s dreams aren’t coming to fruition. Dealing with that, likely fallout with Francesca, cancel culture coming for him after the Chef Jeff incident, all his friends doing their own thing now. :francis:

If the fourth season can focus on him doing some soul-searching, then I’d be game.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Holy shyt at Dev's fall off.:damn:

The fears expressed by both and Dev and his girl, are very interesting developments in the series that I didn't expect. As whimsical as the series has been, this is a welcomed change in tone.

Reminds me a bit of Oslo, August 31.

This shyt feels like an A24 melodrama I've been uneasy damn near the whole time.

Last edited:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 4 is wow

when she called her mom for help with the injections on the journey of starting a process of attempting to start motherhood :wow: that shyt like the entire purpose of life. Also you can see her house vs Denise’s house vs their house together and the relationship each of them had with their parents and the influence of what they wanted out of life

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cause he didn’t. I swear most brehs don’t even know what getting cancelled means. Aziz is in much better shape compared to the Louis C.K.s or Kevin Spaceys (whose relationship with Netflix was pretty much erased).

Parks and Rec got him back for a reunion special, he dropped a Netflix stand-up, directed all of the eps from this season, but apparently he’s cancelled. :heh:

This spin-off season felt like Yang and Ansari just didn’t have anything creatively yet to go off of with Dev and instead shifted their focus to a secondary character.
Dev was the show. They should have renamed this show and called it a spin-off. I haven't seen Aziz in a movie in like 3 years. He kinda did get cancelled in that regard.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen Aziz in a movie in like 3 years. He kinda did get cancelled in that regard.
I mean, it's not like he was popping up in a bunch of stuff before the scandal.

That article came out January 2018.

His last movie was a cameo in his boy's film in 2014.

Outside of Master of None, he was only making guest appearances on tv shows.

He had a comedy tour in 2019 and was nominated for a Grammy last year.

Master of None started in late 2015, got love immediately and the only thing he really did was host SNL in 2017.