Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
BREHS, WE GOT A SECOND SEASON!!!!!
tumblr_mtmwkdRkSh1rf9zado1_400.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I will take direct credit for this....If you have seen my posts about this show earlier on....I said it was complete shyt and the show needed to do a "reboot" of sorts to get on track....fast forward today...we are witnessing a reboot. And the show is actually watchable now. Not great but watchable...why?! Because they finally did what people wanted them to do in the first place...live in the Marvel Universe. No more solo Shield bullshyt...what happens in the movies and the characters need to have a presence on this show. And boom. You are welcome Marvel...you know where to send the check.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I will take direct credit for this....If you have seen my posts about this show earlier on....I said it was complete shyt and the show needed to do a "reboot" of sorts to get on track....fast forward today...we are witnessing a reboot. And the show is actually watchable now. Not great but watchable...why?! Because they finally did what people wanted them to do in the first place...live in the Marvel Universe. No more solo Shield bullshyt...what happens in the movies and the characters need to have a presence on this show. And boom. You are welcome Marvel...you know where to send the check.
don't agree, i enjoyed the whole season and not afraid to say so
continue to watch shyt shows, brehs:mjlol:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
don't agree, i enjoyed the whole season and not afraid to say so
continue to watch shyt shows, brehs:mjlol:

There is no way you enjoyed the beginning of the season....the "rage" sticks. The sloppy acting. The producers even admitted it was bad. If they had been on Fox or any other network that wasn't invested in Marvel like Disney..the show would be Almost Human status. :sadcam: It is "watchable" now.

You can't have a show like this and not incorporate characters from the movies or the Universe into the show...it just doesn't work. That's like making a Batman tv show without Batman and have it about Jim Gordan or a Young Cat woman, or a teenage Penguin...I mean...:mjlol:

Last edited:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
It's obvious during the hiatus they made the decision to incorporate the characters with the movies. Next season should be piff with no fukking excuses.
Avengers come out next year so I expect to see Quick Silver and the Scarlet witch next season

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There is no way you enjoyed the beginning of the season....the "rage" sticks. The sloppy acting. The producers even admitted it was bad. If they had been on Fox or any other network that wasn't invested in Marvel like Disney..the show would be Almost Human status. :sadcam: It is "watchable" now.

You can't have a show like this and not incorporate characters from the movies or the Universe into the show...it just doesn't work. That's like making a Batman tv show without Batman and have it about Jim Gordan or a Young Cat woman, or a teenage Penguin...I mean...:mjlol:
theres no way you know what I enjoyed because you not me. I like the Coulson character and i had no problem watching them try to build the world around the movies. Everything that happened in those early episodes was addressed in this final episode, everything. From Mike Peterson, to Coulson's death. I didn't have giant expectations like some who think the Avengers should be in every episode:yeshrug:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's obvious during the hiatus they made the decision to incorporate the characters with the movies. Next season should be piff with no fukking excuses.
Avengers come out next year so I expect to see Quick Silver and the Scarlet witch next season
I guess everyone is forgetting that Maria Hill was in the FIRST episode and Fury was in the 2nd or 3rd episode :beli:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
theres no way you know what I enjoyed because you not me. I like the Coulson character and i had no problem watching them try to build the world around the movies. Everything that happened in those early episodes was addressed in this final episode, everything. From Mike Peterson, to Coulson's death. I didn't have giant expectations like some who think the Avengers should be in every episode:yeshrug:

:whoa: I still have to watch the final episode. In the beginning I was saying Coulson was a LMD. His acting suggested it. LOL I did say it was "watchable" now. LOL But it's not agents of Avengers, it's Agents of Shield. And going in I was expecting more Shield stuff...Hydra, AIM, Fury, Other agents like Woo, Howling Commandos, they have a WEALTH of characters and stories that don't need to involve the Avengers at all. They are just now really tapping into it. And it is...watchable.

The show got a boost from Captain America Winter Soldier and has found itself. They need to run with it. Next season. Introduce a new team. At least have one super on the team. Spider-woman perhaps. Introduce more Hydra characters. Aliens maybe. I'm just sayin.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: I still have to watch the final episode. In the beginning I was saying Coulson was a LMD. His acting suggested it. LOL I did say it was "watchable" now. LOL But it's not agents of Avengers, it's Agents of Shield. And going in I was expecting more Shield stuff...Hydra, AIM, Fury, Other agents like Woo, Howling Commandos, they have a WEALTH of characters and stories that don't need to involve the Avengers at all. They are just now really tapping into it. And it is...watchable.

The show got a boost from Captain America Winter Soldier and has found itself. They need to run with it. Next season. Introduce a new team. At least have one super on the team. Spider-woman perhaps. Introduce more Hydra characters. Aliens maybe. I'm just sayin.
its called pacing, you got 22 episodes to fill and tell a story. i do think CAP2 was holding them back in terms of saying the word "HYDRA" and exploring other stuff you mentioned. Hydra was the big reveal in CAP2 and no way Marvel was going to talk about Hydra in AOS before CAP2 released...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
its called pacing, you got 22 episodes to fill and tell a story. i do think CAP2 was holding them back in terms of saying the word "HYDRA" and exploring other stuff you mentioned. Hydra was the big reveal in CAP2 and no way Marvel was going to talk about Hydra in AOS before CAP2 released...

22 episodes.....they didn't give Almost Human 22 episodes:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:. It's called in the Anime world..filler. ABC ordered a shyt load of episodes and the show started slow....and Marvel didn't talk about Hydra in AOS early because......they were already there. :troll: