Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
they were only together for a handful of episodes before she got posssed by thqt demon. thing

Possessed? She was more than possessed by Illyria,
She ended up dying because of the possession.

:banderas::sadcam: I really wish I could re-watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & "Angel" in chronological order with a blank state of mind. So many things were spoiled for me because I spent too much time reading the Buffyverse wiki site and that wiki site does a bad job of organizing spoilers.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Possessed? She was more than possessed by Illyria,
She ended up dying because of the possession.

:banderas::sadcam: I really wish I could re-watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & "Angel" in chronological order with a blank state of mind. So many things were spoiled for me because I spent too much time reading the Buffyverse wiki site and that wiki site does a bad job of organizing spoilers.
i remember.
shyt had me fukked up, just like when cordelia died.
man angel always got screwed by life!!!!
cordelia though!!!:whoo::banderas:
Charisma-Carpenter-charisma-carpenter-24370598-500-375.jpg

:ohlawd::whew:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the cap america wave + ward's heel turn turned the show completely around. good finale, will be watching next season
Yup, its still not the oh shyt level of tv it should be given the universe its set but its watchable.

Finale could've been better but it was ok, glad they didnt drag out the bill paxman character he was getting annoying. Black dude started off with promise then was reduced to a smiling kofi kingston, that just cheerleads behind coulston if he returns next season they need to give him some balls. Ward being the pseudo villian with a weak spot for skye is a bit :patrice: but i guess they need to keep him cool.Surprised they never showed gravitron after that initial intro shame