Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am wondering if Skye's dad turns out to be the High Evolutionary? That way they can tie in the non-mutant parts of the origins of Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver while also tying it to Skye and the TV side of things.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
It's obvious during the hiatus they made the decision to incorporate the characters with the movies. Next season should be piff with no fukking excuses.
Avengers come out next year so I expect to see Quick Silver and the Scarlet witch next season
The movies were a presence on the show since episode 1. One of the worst episodes (definitely the worst since it started getting better) was a Marvel movie tie-in.

Whats the episode where there story finally ties in with Captain America 2?
At least watch from episode 6 or 7
The finale was OK and Sam Jackson is always welcome in anything.

The Ward/May fight was choreographed well.

Glad they ended Garrett, dude had overstayed his welcome.

So is Mike Deathlok gonna just wander the wold in a trenchcoat for the rest of his life? That is a lot of dangerous tech to just let stroll away like that.

Ruth Negga needs to be the big bad next season because she is perfection.

My biggest issue was one I have with the entire Marvel Cinematic U and that is the fact they are scared shytless to kill people off. Fitz not dying was total shyt in terms of story and makes this show seem like Power Rangers level. Let's show that there are consequences for these people to do this dangerous job. Besides a dead Fitz would up the ante when it comes to Ward instead of making all the people he killed be nameless extras or sometime guest characters.

And I could have lived without Patton Oswalt showing up as the twin of the obnoxious character that was thankfully killed a few weeks ago.
Fitz gonna have some sort of life-altering thing happen as a result of drowning. They alluded to it and he wasn't seen at all in the latter half of the episode. I think a storyline where he lives and is physically unable to do things he used to and having to watch Jemma (I finally learned a first name) fall for Triplett makes for more interesting TV than her fighting her feelings for dude cause Fitz died for her

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this a show that can not sustain 22 stories in one season i rather them try and do 12 to 16 and get some high profile people

Sam Jackson deserves so much props for prob taking a pay cut and being in more then half an episode

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the fight between ward and may; them wrapping up bill paxton, deathlock; they accomplished a lot; the only thing I didn't like was the guy from king of queens still been around; should made him a hologram...

i thought it would been cool if someone threw something at him and it went through him ...

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fitz gonna have some sort of life-altering thing happen as a result of drowning. They alluded to it and he wasn't seen at all in the latter half of the episode. I think a storyline where he lives and is physically unable to do things he used to and having to watch Jemma (I finally learned a first name) fall for Triplett makes for more interesting TV than her fighting her feelings for dude cause Fitz died for her
The very idea of watching Fitz struggle to overcome some sort of disability sound like the definition of horrible TV. This is an action/adventure show...aint nobody got time for that.
They should have killed Fitz. It would have been better storyline wise.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The very idea of watching Fitz struggle to overcome some sort of disability sound like the definition of horrible TV. This is an action/adventure show...aint nobody got time for that.
They should have killed Fitz. It would have been better storyline wise.
You make it sound like mental retardation :dwillhuh:
I was thinking moreso like Barbara Gordon turning into Oracle

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You make it sound like mental retardation :dwillhuh:
I was thinking moreso like Barbara Gordon turning into Oracle
Why waste the time and energy when killing him works better and opens up the possibility of adding a new character to fill the mechanical genius role on the team.
Like Amadeus Cho.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why waste the time and energy when killing him works better and opens up the possibility of adding a new character to fill the mechanical genius role on the team.
Like Amadeus Cho.

Wonder if Simmons has a thing against asian guys.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Wonder if Simmons has a thing against asian guys.
tumblr_n4gntk7YEz1sb34dyo2_250.gif

Jemma be giving Agent Triplett the Eye ... :shaq:

how my man fitz went retarded for this btich and she didnt even give him a pity kiss in the mouth ... :russ:

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the only bad thing about the show is they jack a lot of plot point this first season from buffy and angel

1) ward being evil = Angel going evil
2) leaving fitz and Simmons in the bottom of the ocean = finale of angel were Connor does the same thing
3) the Tripplet Fitz Jemma love triangle = the Gunn Fred Weslay love triangle which spured weasly to become a total bad ass to win her over....
4) John Garrett killed off after his resurrection = Darcula doing the same thing in Season Five of Buffy