Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
so who is skye and her daddy? is she inhuman or a kree?:yeshrug:

and i would like an established character on the squad- US Agent or Misty Knight or Jessica Drew

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo so does Fitz have brain damage? Poor kid. Dude didn't even to make out with a chick in his lifetime.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I just came home from work can someone give me a run down or link to the show

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its called pacing, you got 22 episodes to fill and tell a story. i do think CAP2 was holding them back in terms of saying the word "HYDRA" and exploring other stuff you mentioned. Hydra was the big reveal in CAP2 and no way Marvel was going to talk about Hydra in AOS before CAP2 released...

This is what some people seem not to get, before the show started filming or being written they knew they had to hold back until Cap 2 came out. They could build the mystery villain and put an organization behind him but they couldn't call it Hydra or hint at it until the movie hit the streets at which point the show would take a left turn. Until then they let you get to know some of the characters that would be more important going forward and introduced some ideas and toys they could follow up on later. After the finale we got Ian Quinn running around with his money resources and Graviton, whose gonna be a problem, we still got Ruth Negga trying to find special people who may or may not be Inhumans working for Skye's father and we got Deathlok going from reluctant bad guy to independent good guy. All that and we still got the rest of Hydra running around now but these dudes still bytching about not having easter eggs and comic characters pop up every 5 minutes.:rudy:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I haven't watched the season finale yet, but I saw this on my Twitter timeline:

:whew: That nikka @rodimusprime was going off on twitter about the folks who shytted on the show all season & how they should've had more faith in the show. He even mentioned some of the things I've mentioned in this thread about how it's normal for a show like this to have a slow first season.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
its called pacing, you got 22 episodes to fill and tell a story. i do think CAP2 was holding them back in terms of saying the word "HYDRA" and exploring other stuff you mentioned. Hydra was the big reveal in CAP2 and no way Marvel was going to talk about Hydra in AOS before CAP2 released...
I was one of those who lost faith early Cap 2 brought me back it aint arrow but still enjoyable

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm thinking what colsen and Garrett was writing out was kree blueprints... I wonder if we'll actually see them translated. Also where's graviton?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm thinking what colsen and Garrett was writing out was kree blueprints... I wonder if we'll actually see them translated. Also where's graviton?
They showed Quinn loading Graviton in the back of a van after Garrent went crazy. Quinn and Raina got the hell out there after Garrent killed that General...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The finale was OK and Sam Jackson is always welcome in anything.

The Ward/May fight was choreographed well.

Glad they ended Garrett, dude had overstayed his welcome.

So is Mike Deathlok gonna just wander the wold in a trenchcoat for the rest of his life? That is a lot of dangerous tech to just let stroll away like that.

Ruth Negga needs to be the big bad next season because she is perfection.

My biggest issue was one I have with the entire Marvel Cinematic U and that is the fact they are scared shytless to kill people off. Fitz not dying was total shyt in terms of story and makes this show seem like Power Rangers level. Let's show that there are consequences for these people to do this dangerous job. Besides a dead Fitz would up the ante when it comes to Ward instead of making all the people he killed be nameless extras or sometime guest characters.

And I could have lived without Patton Oswalt showing up as the twin of the obnoxious character that was thankfully killed a few weeks ago.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^other ppl have said this but when has fing ever been human? i know they said they were monsters but at the end of the ep that was a human hand (albeit super bloody) that held the picture so idk how that will fit....

as for the episode i liked it :ehh:....garrett going full retard was pretty damn funny (especially when he killed the general dude :lolbron:) and i absolutely luved the scene with coulson and fury talking to each other while garrett just rambled on about a bunch of crazy shyt lol....may and ward had the best fights of the season by far and the way she did him in with the nail gun was dope....im sure ward will be bak at some point (maybe hannibal lecter in silence of the lambs style, since im quite sure they have more HYDRA questions) and as long as he stays evil im cool with it.....fitz not dying was kind of lame but that just shows u this isnt a full on joss whedon show cuz fitz was set up perfectly for a doyle type sacrifice but they decided to let him live :smh:....im pretty interested to find out who the hell skye's parents are (and why the fuk dude was so bloody :mindblown:)....oh and they need to keep that flowers chick on the show as long as possible cuz this negga luvs him some ruth :shaq: