Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n4gntk7YEz1sb34dyo2_250.gif

Jemma be giving Agent Triplett the Eye ... :shaq:

how my man fitz went retarded for this btich and she didnt even give him a pity kiss in the mouth ... :russ:

It was her way of saying, thanks for saving my life but let's just be friends.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
first off....Raina is a BAD bytch...she killed everyone of those flower dresses all season...*bites fist*

finale was dope...nice cameo from fury.....coulson killing garrett was hilarious....that was some real avengers type humor lol...looking forward to seeing how they develop ward's character from here on and out and revealing wtf sky and her pops are...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Why waste the time and energy when killing him works better and opens up the possibility of adding a new character to fill the mechanical genius role on the team.
Like Amadeus Cho.
so u want a fukkin teenager added to the show :beli:
hell the fuk no :camby:....characters already act child like too much at times, no need for a boy genius

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Fitz was the most annoying character all season but I legit felt :to: when it looked like the breh was gonna die.

:upsetfavre:And apparently no "good guy" ever dies in the Marvel Universe so its no surprise Fitz is some how still alive.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
so u want a fukkin teenager added to the show :beli:
hell the fuk no :camby:....characters already act child like too much at times, no need for a boy genius
Fitz is barely an adult; they could make Cho the same age or close to it. Get that dude who played Kevin Tran on Supernatural to play the part.
And Amadeus Cho is more interesting than 90% of the characters on this show.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fitz is barely an adult; they could make Cho the same age or close to it. Get that dude who played Kevin Tran on Supernatural to play the part.

5914394538016768.png
4732938088349696.png

Hell Yeah The Marvel's Amadeus Cho!!!! the guy from supernatural would be a shoe in...:gladbron:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
yea until they put him in the show then you'll bytch and complain about him too :beli:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Like I complained about Trip? Oh right...I like Trip.
Stop being so salty just because not everyone loves this show to pieces.
lol im not being salty its just truth that u came in this thread every week sayin the show was uninteresting and u hated every character :heh:.....it was like being in the walking dead thread the way niccas kept complaining but was still watching erry week :snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
lol im not being salty its just truth that u came in this thread every week sayin the show was uninteresting and u hated every character :heh:.....it was like being in the walking dead thread the way niccas kept complaining but was still watching erry week :snoop:
And I stated that I was going to watch the first season all the way through which should have been music to the ears of people who liked the show from the jump since the favorite talking point was how shows like this needed time to get better and that Buffy/Star Trek:TNG/Fringe all were suppisedly terrible at the beginning.

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
And I stated that I was going to watch the first season all the way through which should have been music to the ears of people who liked the show from the jump since the favorite talking point was how shows like this needed time to get better and that Buffy/Star Trek:TNG/Fringe all were suppisedly terrible at the beginning.
Oh ok :ehh:....I gave up on it 3 eps in, came bak to it when they were on like ep 10, and have been enjoying it since around ep 6 or 7 :yeshrug:...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Jemma be giving Agent Triplett the Eye ... :shaq:

how my man fitz went retarded for this btich and she didnt even give him a pity kiss in the mouth ... :russ:
the only bad thing about the show is they jack a lot of plot point this first season from buffy and angel

2) leaving fitz and Simmons in the bottom of the ocean = finale of angel were Connor does the same thing
3) the Tripplet Fitz Jemma love triangle = the Gunn Fred Weslay love triangle which spured weasly to become a total bad ass to win her over....

Fitz in the back looking like damn when is it gonna be MY TIME???? :russ:

:mjlol: Fitz NEVER gonna get her as he is now. Fitz gonna need a Wesley like transformation on "Angel" of his character for him to have a chance.

:shaq2: Looks like they might be setting up that transformation with him almost dying in the season finale., similar to Wesley being left for dead in Season 3 of "Angel".

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Fitz NEVER gonna get her as he is now. Fitz gonna need a Wesley like transformation on "Angel" of his character for him to have a chance.

:shaq2: Looks like they might be setting up that transformation with him almost dying in the season finale., similar to Wesley being left for dead in Season 3 of "Angel".
but wesley never hooked up with 'what's her name' amy ackers character, or did he.
i do not remember now!!!!