Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap 2 gave it that shot it needed. Kind of wish the movie came out earlier or that the show started later so we wouldn't have to suffer through the filler in between.

I think it worked out for the best because without the setup of Ward as the boring good guy his heel turn wouldn't had the same impact.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:banderas: I haven't watched this week's episode yet (I'm gonna watch it later tonight), but you know this show is getting good when the TV critics I follow on twitter who have been shytting on the show most of season, are now admitting the show has gotten good:

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
If any of you are actually going to stick around for season 2...

A. Watch more shows so you can actually tell the difference between a good one and a shytty one.

B. Get a girlfriend.

C. Kill yourselves.

:umad:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
they got deathlock running around with an under armour shirt and a lazer tag vest
:huhldup:

got my man Gunn lookin like barney stinston playing lazer tag out chea :to:

barneysblogsecondary.jpg

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think it worked out for the best because without the setup of Ward as the boring good guy his heel turn wouldn't had the same impact.
yeah they prolly wouldve fukked it up by giving him all these sinister tendencies early on.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Ward shot FitzSimmons out of the plane like he knew there wasn't no way they was surviving. Only for us to see they landed like 10 feet into some water :dahell:

Though I don't hate the characters, if he'dve dropped them from high up or if they'dve fell into something more solid this show would've been the first to go from not mentioned at all to top 10

oh and "large file transfer" made me chuckle

Last edited: