Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Pan Africanist :mjlol:

Them hoe ass nikkas want me to forget my grandma was in fields working like a slave in the 40's as a little girl and compromise OUR gains while undermining progress like they didn't fly over after the hard work was done. Then try to tell us about white people and white supremacy :mjtf:

They need to convince the David Ortiz's and Sammy Sosa's of the world:unimpressed:

Nah. Them fakkits choose to undermine the people making the progress. While any and everybody gets to shyt on us and other themselves.

UK Black. You mean a 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant:unimpressed:

They let Caribbean nikkas live in la la land like they just teleported there:unimpressed:

They only have smoke for Black Americans. Then wonder why the connect isn't there :unimpressed:

Misery and jealousy loves company. They are cowards. Dipping from the UK to US showed it even more. :unimpressed:

They get to British and whatever country they people ran from. They are great at playing black americans because they study us. :unimpressed:

Pathetic.

You a greater actor because you play me?:mjtf:

:martin:

Ain't done anything we haven't done all ready but they think they better:unimpressed:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Liberia leaders warns Garvey -- and pities ADOS for failing for "spellbinder." Liberians welcome ADOS - but not any who follows or supports Garvey.

wAxWhFZ.jpg

CLIPPED FROM
The Buffalo American
Buffalo, New York

27 Jun 1924, Fri • Page 1

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Why didn't anyone tell me Liberia was not playing with Garvey?

They straight up said that they will not allow Garvey to do to Liberians what he has done to some of the Black Americans. They said they will fight for the land that their forefathers "bled and died." They do not support Garvey and his misleading words that he was spreading about Liberia to the Negro world and the American Negro.

yfZj4ng.jpg

CLIPPED FROM
The Pittsburgh Courier
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

28 Jun 1924, Sat • Page 3

Last edited:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't anyone tell me Liberia was not playing with Garvey?

They straight up said that will not allow Garvey to do to Liberians what he has done to some of the Black Americans. They said they will fight for the land that their forefathers "bled and died." They do not support Garvey and his misleading words that he was spreading about Liberia to the Negro world and the American Negro.

yfZj4ng.jpg

CLIPPED FROM
The Pittsburgh Courier
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

28 Jun 1924, Sat • Page 3
I'm reading what you're posting. Liberia didn't fukk with Marcus Garvey and even his home country Jamaica didn't fukk with him, WE gotta do better, SMMFH.

:snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Panties will look over this and still call him honorable. SMH.

He was giving tough love,but what did he say that wasn't true and should have been listened to? Do you think we are better off as integrationist,or would we have been better off as Garveyites:comeon:. Deep down you know the truth but probably won't admit it. Like I said earlier,Garvey was ahead of his time,and still too far ahead for the average black man in America to understand due to our programming.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
He was giving tough love,but what did he say that wasn't true and should have been listened to? Do you think we are better off as integrationist,or would we have been better off as Garveyites:comeon:. Deep down you know the truth but probably won't admit it. Like I said earlier,Garvey was ahead of his time,and still too far ahead for the average black man in America to understand due to our programming.
I didn't say anything about integration, Garvey a Non-ADOS who's own people kicked him out of Jamaica and Liberians didn't mess with him, these were clear red flags.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came across this while doing my monthly research for genealogy and news clippings.

He was sick and sad.

zM7ctMz.jpg

CLIPPED FROM
The New York Age
New York, New York

11 Nov 1922, Sat • Page 1

And almost a 100 years later African American are still on the bottom of the totem pole with Hispanics passing us and Asians within next 5 years surpassing us and everything Garvey addressing still ringing true but dumb nikkas still throwing dirt on his legacy:stopitslime:...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
And almost a 100 years later African American are still on the bottom of the totem pole with Hispanics passing us and Asians within next 5 years surpassing us and everything Garvey addressing still ringing true but dumb nikkas still throwing dirt on his legacy:stopitslime:...

I agree to a point. But, it's not AA fault. What Garvey points do you agree with? Cause, everything I am reading is out of line, wrong and anti-Black AF.

But, this is not "throwing dirt" this is educating and learning about someone based on their actual history and words. This IS his legacy.

Daps
@IllmaticDelta Is this a letter from the KKK warning Black folks they are going to get them if they don't support Marcus Garvey -- and stop speaking against him? Am I reading this right?

zSl5J0K.jpg

CLIPPED FROM
California Eagle
Los Angeles, California

23 Sep 1922, Sat • Page 1
That’s because back then the kkk weren’t like the modern day cacs that want to fake like they’re racially progressive but secretly uphold white supremacy. They was out in the open and supported blocks getting the fukk on from the US