Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
You're in a thread inviting people to bash Marcus Garvey on black history month for no damn reason on some agent shyt asking why won't people leave your little alt-right weirdo cult alone. Y'all move like little females on some "why everyone hatin on me" shyt. I don't get it with you people, why won't y'all leave us pan-africanists alone? Log off your YouTube account and do some shyt besides running internet smear campaigns like bytches.
You ain't building shyt, you pan-Africans think y'all the leaders of Black Americans specifically, you ain't even in Africa. NOBODY takes y'all serious and they never will.

Jamaicans didn't even rock with Garvey which is why he left.

Steady dikkridin us Black Americans, y'all don't give 2 fukks about Africa and you know what?

Garvey didn't, either.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@IllmaticDelta 's posts made me think: what would Garvey have thought of Malcolm and his mother given the purity stuff he was on?

EdVmcDNU8AAtQGo.jpg

Louise_and_Earl_Little.jpg

:huhldup:

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:childplease: fuk outta here with that....I'm not calking about internet leaders w/ no pull; any "black" leader with actual pull/mainstream presence says anything like that, they will be called out for it. As I said before, that acquiescing to Jim Crowism, forfeiting voting rights etc.. to keep Southern ADOS safe while living a form of self-separation from whites plan wasn't new.

nikka I never even addressed you and don't know who the fukk you are :mjtf:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
p*ssy ass nikkas cryin to mods about "hate speech" yet we say cac 24/7 here . :mjlol:

If I can say cac, I'll say booty scratcher , tf .

nikkas aint boutta regulate my get down . I run my own program
Yeah somebody had to snitch because folks say all types of wild stuff on here and don't get nothing said to them.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I think that Garvey appealed to people, because people were intimidated by an educated man like DuBois. DuBois went to Fisk, Harvard and she he studied in Germany. A lot of regular people did not understand him. Garvey on the other hand was more like his intended audience.

DuBois was way way ahead of his time. I did't agree with all of his positions, but he could clearly see the big picture.

Garvey appealed to working class blacks (alot of garveyites were hoodlums lol.) while Dubois appealed to the more educated/middle class types. They basically started beefing because Garvey felt some type of way about Dubois' education (he thought Dubois looked down on him because he didn't have a classical education) + his phenotype (garvey claimed to hate mixed breeds):mjlol:

Rj9SL7P.png

8rVAWLZ.png

xlEDrlh.png

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
He didn't have to big up the Klan every chance he got nor shyt on Black Americans when he was jamaican. He once said Negroes had no right to ride in Train cabins with Whites because Black people didn't build the railways. What?

And maybe his fellow Blacks would've supported him if he wasn't so over the top and negative. What self respecting Black person is gonna support someone who says we dont deserve the same rights as White people because we ain't built shyt when we literally did?

facts

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
yet yo fanboy ass cant leave us alone. this our site , go to somalispot or sumn if you dont like it . you can always go bacc to wherever tf you crawled from too
This website is owned by a Trinidadian-American from Brooklyn