Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
nope...."talented tenth" doesn't mean light skinned...people have to stop perpetuating this myth.

Garvey tried to look/critique AfroAmerica through the Jamaican 3 tier caste system lens and no one (in the USA) was having it.

qmwQ87l.jpg

q5x8RU2.jpg

SxjxYqS.jpg

Sb9hJOb.jpg

Garvey was confused because of the mental scars Jamaica's brownings left on him:mjlol:

every West Indian leader that knew him in the USA pretty much confirmed this

eiZWvUl.jpg

The funny thing about Garvey hating mixed people was that while he was preaching a form of "true negroism," he actually wasn't practicing what he was preaching:

t07tn1v.jpg

His wife was part of the brown/mulatto class in Jamaica her words/thoughts on how Garvey saw her beauty:

c4R2BU7.jpg

HvxZsnS.jpg

according to his wife, before he married her, he wanted to this Afram woman below :

Ladydavis1a.jpg

EziDSLx.jpg

......she looked like a quadroon compared to his wife; Garvey clearly liked the light skinns even while claiming to hate them:russ::troll:
Henrietta Davis was bad as shyt:shaq::shaq: lord I would love to see her dressed as a modern woman:russ:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What’s so hard to imagine that a black man born in the 1900s could have some warped white supremacist thoughts even when trying to be pro black and doing actual good work.

Look at the NOI and their beliefs on origins of African features.

Harry Belafonte was a notorious pawger

Malcolm and Ali met with the Klan

The way we all drool over light skinned and racially ambiguous women

None of us are immune to falling prey to white supremacist beliefs even if it is at the subconscious level.

With that said, Yvette is a messy dyke who lives for drama.

When did any of our people go to majority black countries and call them lazy? What the fukk is lazy when the motherland is in ruins because you refuse to stand up for it? You weirdos stay with your heads up our ass while majority black countries country to not be shyt. I'd let my grandma spit on you for the disrespect you folks show towards black Americans. On God I'd fukk one yall "nikkas" up

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did any of our people go to majority black countries and call them lazy? What the fukk is lazy when the motherland is in ruins because you refuse to stand up for it? You weirdos stay with your heads up our ass while majority black countries country to not be shyt. I'd let my grandma spit on you for the disrespect you folks show towards black Americans. On God I'd fukk one yall "nikkas" up

:umad:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
i probably won't get a serious answer but why are black people who emigrate c00ns when they are leaving places their ancestors were FORCED to work in for free on but ADOS aren't c00ns for leaving the South in the Great Migration?

We built America, and those who left the South still challenged WS(60's riots in Detroit/LA, 92 LA riot, Ferguson uprising, etc). :mjlit:

We ain't catching flights to go thousand of miles to another country playboy, we can't relate :mjlit:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How you rep a majority black country and your goal is to overtake the minority in a white country? Pan africanist be absent as fukk when you ask them about anything south of the United States. Clown ass nikkas.

Keep letting Jamaicans believe they weren't slaves along with a host of Caribbean and Latino nations but your focus is on Black Americans smh.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:your ancestors left majority black communities to live in white cities just like black immigrants did

I can't even be bothered with this shyt no more breh. TheColi really dissing the honorable brother Marcus Garvey at the marching orders of some clown on YouTube with disingenuous ties to John Tanton and far-right wing, white power agendas herself. Folks here really are convinced they're superior to other black people in some way simply for being born in America. This shyt is 5th dimensional c00nery on another level.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I can't even be bothered with this shyt no more breh. TheColi really dissing the honorable brother Marcus Garvey at the marching orders of some clown on YouTube with disingenuous ties to John Tanton and far-right wing, white power agendas herself. Folks here really are convinced they're superior to other black people in some way simply for being born in America. This shyt is 5th dimensional c00nery on another level.
You're co-signing what that OP said?

:wtf:

Are you a true Pan-African?
Are you in Africa as we speak?
What are you doing for Africa?

I just don't get it with you people, why won't y'all leave us ADOS alone?

Go be Pan-African, why are y'all so concerned with us and not your home countries?

We aren't the same, you can't compare people who left the Jim Crow South that was still in America to people who had to take 1 plane, 5 trains, and 3 boat rides to get to America.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You're co-signing what that OP said?

:wtf:

Are you a true Pan-African?
Are you in Africa as we speak?
What are you doing for Africa?

I just don't get it with you people, why won't y'all leave us ADOS alone?

Go be Pan-African, why are y'all so concerned with us and not your home countries?

We aren't the same, you can't compare people who left the Jim Crow South that was still in America to people who had to take 1 plane, 5 trains, and 3 boat rides to get to America.

You're in a thread inviting people to bash Marcus Garvey on black history month for no damn reason on some agent shyt asking why won't people leave your little alt-right weirdo cult alone. Y'all move like little females on some "why everyone hatin on me" shyt. I don't get it with you people, why won't y'all leave us pan-africanists alone? Log off your YouTube account and do some shyt besides running internet smear campaigns like bytches.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:yeshrug:your ancestors left majority black communities to live in white cities just like black immigrants did

maaaan shut yo dumb booty scratchin ass up and go grow some rice . how dare you try to criticize yo big homies. If AA's are nothing , then yall are scum

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

yet yo fanboy ass cant leave us alone. this our site , go to somalispot or sumn if you dont like it . you can always go bacc to wherever tf you crawled from too