Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I respect this; i think people should educate themselves on why people (particularly black people in the Caribbean/Latin America) emigrate. Because these same people want to be disrespectful and call whole bloodlines c00ns for moving but don't live in the counties their own ancestors were enslaved on.

Educate us Afram people Dip and show us a period of time in the past where black people in latin america and the caribbean dealt with their own form of jim crow.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
i probably won't get a serious answer but why are black people who emigrate c00ns when they are leaving places their ancestors were FORCED to work in for free on but ADOS aren't c00ns for leaving the South in the Great Migration?

compare leaving your OWN BLACK COUNTRY to live in ANOTHER/FOREIGN LAND to people migrating WITHIN the same country their ancestors have always lived since slavery:deadmanny:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Marcus Garvey was dressing like this

images

calling himself the provisional president of Africa.:mjlol:

I can see why some Black folks were like :childplease: send this negro back to Jamaica :camby:.

:russ:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
compare leaving your OWN BLACK COUNTRY to live in ANOTHER/FOREIGN LAND to people migrating WITHIN the same country their ancestors have always lived since slavery:deadmanny:
:yeshrug:your ancestors left majority black communities to live in white cities just like black immigrants did

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
On and off code is an American concept because we know how they think and feel about us. Go talk to David Ortiz about black liberation and Africa. We tried. The diaspora off code because folks aren't honest. 1st and 2nd gen have done a terrible job bridging the gap. A lot of them choose to side with their flags.

We have no obligation just because we're black. You love using white people as examples and ignore yellow and brown people that come up and don't get along. shyt would be great if you stop poking your noses into our uncultured, uneducated, crackhead ghetto behavior. I have zero idea why such cultured people continue to try to undermine our fatherless behavior.

You fools reek of inferiority. We are taught to be nice to the less fortunate and others. You choose to take our kindness for weakness like non blacks do. Why be surprised when we say fukk you?

Get majority black countries in order then we can talk until then you and your anti black american sentiment can eat a dikk

fukk a "we all black"

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Since Dip pulled that nonsense out his ass and played dumb when I responded to that bs, I'll ask you the same question.

Have "black" folk in the caribbean and latin america had to deal with their own form of jim crow?

...:mjlit:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Last edited: