Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol yeah nikkas either didnt watch the whole interview or just expressing their hate for MLH.

I’ve watched other interviews on his channel and enjoyed most of them because there’s actual debate and not too much interruption.

This was one of the more trash ones because there’s a slight delay on their end and Joe just kept talking over the nikka. Joe does make some good points also some horrible points, especially the Trayvon Martin take where he deflected and blamed black folks.

On top of that like you said, when clearly guilty white folks get off, nikkas wanna turn up, but according to Joe all yall need to shut the fukk up so which one is it :jbhmm:

Makes question the intelligence and/or authenticity of a lot of folks riding Marc here for Joe Brown

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I disagree with him here on this situation, but I am not bashing that man in totality considering he is put in work in totality for the black race
He is a c00n who loves white liberals and having a place among white liberals more than the black community. fukk him. His day will come when he is tossed to the wolves. I don’t trust any of these pandering sellouts

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yea Joe Brown got in his ass here
Cosby is obviously not legally guilty and he’s probably not even morally guilty when you consider the era and context
Having intoxicated sex has the potential to be problematic if one person claims they didn’t want to do it. The burden is on them to prove they were UNKNOWINGLY intoxicated imo. If you come to my residence with the INTENTION of getting high and “chilling” at 2am or whatever I think that DUI analogy applies
People tried to create a narrative like these women were minding their business, Cosby came thru and roofied them and drug them back to the room like a caveman

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He is a c00n who loves white liberals and having a place among white liberals more than the black community. fukk him. His day will come when he is tossed to the wolves. I don’t trust any of these pandering sellouts

Ok you cant come here with this "muh white liberal" , sick an tired of that low iq stupid shyt.

You have a right wing supreme court telling governments nikkas are unequal with whites so its fine to discriminate if they are poor and you talking about "white liberals"

Get the fukk outta here

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Ok you cant come here with this "muh white liberal" , sick an tired of that low iq stupid shyt.

You have a right wing supreme court telling governments nikkas are unequal with whites so its fine to discriminate if they are poor and you talking about "white liberals"

Get the fukk outta here
That’s something us as a community need to continue to be vocal against. fukk these pandering, no balls having sellouts. I don’t need to depend on Marc or joy Reid

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My only thing is the psychology of it all.

Were that many women really running around accepting pills from a dude???? :patrice:

Thats weird decision making imo, even during those times.
Bruh. shyt was the party scene. Sexual liberation scene. All that shyt rolled in one. A club like Studio 54 wouldn’t exist in today’s times. Muthafukkas was serving drugs on a platter back then. And this nikka was a famous actor/comedian in Hollywood to make matter worse. If a lot of these entertainers from that time told u some stories u prolly wouldn’t believe it. shyt even up until the early 2000s groupies was straight up wild wit it. Doin straight up nasty shyt. shyt a few concerts I been to bytches got up stage knowing kids was right there in the front row. Pull up they dresses and shaking they asses with no panties on. And that’s out in the open.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This was a good video, bad interview. MLH was too busy trying to squeeze of the MSM talking points rather than presenting the NEWS of why Cosby was released and why he should never have been tried. The news would be what teh fallout will be.

I think it was the another prosecutor who said that the prosecutor who broguht this to trial was likely exposing himself to legal repercussions. And I hope Cosby sues the shyt out of the whole county.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think there needs to be some clarity on the facts. It was my understanding the women did not request these drugs. That Cosby offered them some kind of beverage and he slipped it in there. Is that not what was happening?:jbhmm:
that's part of the problem. people think it was a movie version of date rape. It was people partying and fukking and taking drugs back in the day. People keep intentionally saying "he drugged them" when it was him handing them the pills and they were kickin it. People just know the deceptive headlines and what people falsely repeat.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: You aint saying nothing nikka. You have been on that c00n/cac time for a minute. Ill keeping riding your ass :dame: until you decide the log off the coli for good or kill yourself
I responded to you. How are you riding on me? Lol you stay in your place when I post in other threads