Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Joe Brown said that black people should be more mad at themselves for who they are politically than be angry at the miscarriage of justice concerning Trayvon Martin in that same interview.

:stopitslime:

My problem with his argument is he says once someone is proven or if they are never charged they should be considered innocent by everyone and we all have to move on. How does that work in a system that is designed to ensure dominant society is less likely to be found guilty and gets shorter setences, where police officers can murder someone and never be charged?

I get that yall don't like Marc Hill but don't let that blind you to some of the things Joe Brown said in the full interview.

Lol yeah nikkas either didnt watch the whole interview or just expressing their hate for MLH.

I’ve watched other interviews on his channel and enjoyed most of them because there’s actual debate and not too much interruption.

This was one of the more trash ones because there’s a slight delay on their end and Joe just kept talking over the nikka. Joe does make some good points also some horrible points, especially the Trayvon Martin take where he deflected and blamed black folks.

On top of that like you said, when “clearly guilty white folks” get off, nikkas wanna turn up, but according to Joe all yall need to shut the fukk up so which one is it :jbhmm:

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
See what I mean? Y'all better pay attention

:pachaha: You aint saying nothing nikka. You have been on that c00n/cac time for a minute. Ill keeping riding your ass :dame: until you decide the log off the coli for good or kill yourself

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think there needs to be some clarity on the facts. It was my understanding the women did not request these drugs. That Cosby offered them some kind of beverage and he slipped it in there. Is that not what was happening?:jbhmm:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I think there needs to be some clarity on the facts. It was my understanding the women did not request these drugs. That Cosby offered them some kind of beverage and he slipped it in there. Is that not what was happening?:jbhmm:

Nah bro, Cosby never forced a single one of them hoes to do anything. That's why this whole situation has been ridiculous from the start.

Daps

Nope. He offered them some pills and they took them.

And in the case of Andrea Constand (the case he went to prison over), it was freaking benadryl.

They really put that man in prison for offering a hoe a benadryl (literally one) and she takes it, and he fingers her and by her own admission she never said no or stop.

:russ::mjlol:

It's so insane you gotta laugh

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah.

You can tell that he brought him on thinking that he would dance circles around him. You can also tell that Judge Joe Brown went in there knowing that it was a set up and said "Don't get it twisted. I studied this shyt."

Little weasel voiced, drawn on hairline, sissy without titties had no choice but to cry about how he should have ended the interview sooner. Code for I got my ass handed to me and I'm worried that I gave him a platform.
Exactly that's why he kept over talking him :mjlol: marc labytch c00n been a fukk nikka and im happy judge Joe Brown gave that nikka a verbal execution and stood 10 toes down on the law and facts.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I mean judge brown been doing the legal shyt for years. Regardless of if you think pill Cosby should've stayed in prison, the law is still the law. He made a deal years ago to wave his fifth ammendment right and the lawyer promised not to prosecute him. Aint no room for feelings in the law.

I reccomend every black man be well versed as possible in the laws of their state. shyt could save your life.
Pill was the drug of choice what broad gone goto a married man house after 12am

what they gonna do play patty cake tonk connect 4 .. open chest

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nope. He offered them some pills and they took them.

And in the case of Andrea Constand (the case he went to prison over), it was freaking benadryl.

They really put that man in prison for offering a hoe a benadryl (literally one) and she takes it, and he fingers her and by her own admission she never said no or stop.

:russ::mjlol:

It's so insane you gotta laugh

My only thing is the psychology of it all.

Were that many women really running around accepting pills from a dude???? :patrice:

Thats weird decision making imo, even during those times.