Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
JJB beat the shyt out of him in this discussion. People like Marc and Roland have bytch ass nikka energy, so they get intimidated when real men go toe to toe with them. This fool Marc Lamoist Hill told Umar that we need to make sure patriarchy never re-enters the black community, and that's because people like Marc would be run out of the community if strong black men were still at the forefront.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah.

You can tell that he brought him on thinking that he would dance circles around him. You can also tell that Judge Joe Brown went in there knowing that it was a set up and said "Don't get it twisted. I studied this shyt."

Little weasel voiced, drawn on hairline, sissy without titties had no choice but to cry about how he should have ended the interview sooner. Code for I got my ass handed to me and I'm worried that I gave him a platform.
Imagine thinking that you're going to outsmart a man that's been an actual judge for so many years:russ:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My only thing is the psychology of it all.

Were that many women really running around accepting pills from a dude???? :patrice:

Thats weird decision making imo, even during those times.

LMAO YEAH...And they still are. Lol

You don’t know any broads that pop Molly, Xans, Thizz, whatever, and get drunk every weekend,
and/or every party...and (wait for it)...

....STAY talking about how they don’t pay for any of it??

This chit ain’t new, this chit old. [/Chad Butler]

This whole Bill Cosby situation should have been a wake-up call for every dude outchea
that’s outchea buying broads drinks at the club, or invites broads over to “have a smoke”,
or wouldn’t touch Coke but has a plug because they frequent places where there are broads
who’ll fucc whoever got some Coke.

(I said “it should be” - but it won’t)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
LMAO YEAH...And they still are. Lol

You don’t know any broads that pop Molly, Xans, Thizz, whatever, and get drunk every weekend,
and/or every party...and (wait for it)...

....STAY talking about how they don’t pay for any of it??

This chit ain’t new, this chit old. [/Chad Butler]

This whole Bill Cosby situation should have been a wake-up call for every dude outchea
that’s outchea buying broads drinks at the club, or invites broads over to “have a smoke”,
or wouldn’t touch Coke but has a plug because they frequent places where there are broads
who’ll fucc whoever got some Coke.

(I said “it should be” - but it won’t)
:hubie: Whole different reality to me.

Not my circle of women at all

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Even tho Cosby confessed that he did drugged and rape those women ,

No -
the question he answered Yes to was:

“Did you buy those drugs with the intent of giving them to those women?”

Which, in the context of the questioning, was the same as asking

“Did you buy those women drinks at the bar so she could drink them?”

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not defending Cosby and I I think if 40 ppl accuse you, you guilty of something

However Mark Hill didn't cover what happens if they both are high/inebriated

Every time you're on something and fukk don't mean it's rape

Mark Hill act like the average twitter nikka
Saying because he's offended he's right
Judge Joe Brown making points, but he old and rambling
I used to have the same logic but it goes both ways. The more accusers you have, the more credible accusations there should be. Not one accuser had a toxicology report or DNA rape kit as evidence. Here’s some example of the accusations:

Pamela Abeyta

In 1979, when she was 25 and an aspiring model, Abeyta says in a statement that a producer introduced her to Cosby, who met her in Las Vegas, paid for her $2,500 outfit and brought her to a show. She thinks someone put something in her drink, because later in the night she says she blacked out but remembers seeing that she was in Cosby’s bed with two other naked people. :stopitslime:

Barbara Bowman

She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. :skip:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I used to have the same logic but it goes both ways. The more accusers you have, the more credible accusations there should be. Not one accuser had a toxicology report or DNA rape kit as evidence. Here’s some example of the accusations:

Pamela Abeyta

In 1979, when she was 25 and an aspiring model, Abeyta says in a statement that a producer introduced her to Cosby, who met her in Las Vegas, paid for her $2,500 outfit and brought her to a show. She thinks someone put something in her drink, because later in the night she says she blacked out but remembers seeing that she was in Cosby’s bed with two other naked people. :stopitslime:

Barbara Bowman

She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. :skip:
I've said it a million times. Ain't no black man getting away with raping no white woman. Especially in Cosby's era. He did what all the celebrities do. Use their play money to trick off. Those broads were taken care of more than their entire life time, if they were with a regular dude.

I stand with Damon Wayans when he said some of those broads are unrapeable. :scust:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He spoke facts. I've always thought this was one of the most perverse "justice" acts in history. Cosby and the previous DA signed an agreement to not further prosecute the case. Cosby and the woman settled an out of court civil suit which is part of why the criminal decision to not further prosecute was made. What the fukk was there even to bring up anymore? Sure bash him in the media all you want but the "justice system" part of this was already resolved. A new DA shouldn't be able to come in 1 year before the statute of limitations and railroad a new case. If Cosby were white that would never have happened.

And for those who want to bring up all the other women remember this case was not about those other 30 or however many women. It was about ONE woman that they already settled criminally and civilly.
There are plenty of white people in prison because of prosecutorial misconduct :mjlol:
That being said, the DA was wrong in a legal sense to grant an immunity he didn't really have, but pretending that this is a purely legal matter - as if the start and end of the world are granted on the basis of "legality" is just so absurdly morally bankrupt its hard to comprehend.

Nothing about this was particularly "perverse" - there are actual Black men and women incarcerated due to dirty dealings that didn't have access to the finest lawyers, or worse set - actually commit the crimes they're accused of.

They deserve fast-track appeals to the state supreme court under the new common-law :hubie: