Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Eh...Although we don’t really know for sure, the YouTube comments don’t seem to be white people getting on his ass. Their calling him “Buck Broken” and are making valid Pro Black points that I can’t imagine racist cacs posting.
:yeshrug:

:mjlol:...im sure some "racist cacs" are clever enough to repeat some shyt they heard tariq say and trick gullible muhfukkas into thinking it is a real pro black person on the other end...i would guess plenty "racist cacs" spend a lot of time pretending to be pro black on the internet...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
brown spoke gospel.......law is law.
fukk emotions.
UKVu0t8.gif

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Eh...Although we don’t really know for sure, the YouTube comments don’t seem to be white people getting on his ass. Their calling him “Buck Broken” and are making valid Pro Black points that I can’t imagine racist cacs posting.
White supremacists trolls have latched on that word thanks to good old tariq, been seeing them calling black men that a lot lately.

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marc represents the crowd of black people that react on emotions, while depending on group think no matter what facts are available to debunk their claims. I have a substantial amount of blerds as friends and they share the same sentiments that Cudi and/or MLH does.
99 percent of the coli reacts on emotions so its pretty hilarious that you said that on this platform

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm not defending Cosby and I I think if 40 ppl accuse you, you guilty of something

However Mark Hill didn't cover what happens if they both are high/inebriated

Every time you're on something and fukk don't mean it's rape

Mark Hill act like the average twitter nikka
Saying because he's offended he's right
Judge Joe Brown making points, but he old and rambling

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
White supremacists trolls have latched on that word thanks to good old tariq, been seeing them calling black men that a lot lately.

:mjlol:...im sure some "racist cacs" are clever enough to repeat some shyt they heard tariq say and trick gullible muhfukkas into thinking it is a real pro black person on the other end...i would guess plenty "racist cacs" spend a lot of time pretending to be pro black on the internet...

Yeah...there are plenty of them on THIS very board actually.

fukk Marc Lamont Hill. I couldn’t give two fukks about what happens to him or who’s trolling his content.
:manny:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Judge Joe Brown can say some wild shyt, so I was waiting for the controversial or crazy statement he made...but it never came. He spoke straight facts. He articulated his point well, and is more than qualified to speak on the subject. I know that dude Marc Lamont name but don’t know too much about him. Judging from his tweet, seem like he c00n some c00n shyt. Acting as if he don’t understand what Joe Brown is saying and making a conscious decision to be obtuse and choose outrage. Probably one of them compromised black media dudes. Also, I don’t trust black men named Marc with a C. Now if it’s a K, you cool. But Marc with a C, you probably on some fukk shyt to be honest

Marc is a media simp

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of emotional posters........
:ehh: the only insult in your bag, bytch ass nikka.

Whats worse your ass would duck across the street if you saw my "emotional self" walking your way. little bytch lmao