Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Marc represents the crowd of black people that react on emotions, while depending on group think no matter what facts are available to debunk their claims. I have a substantial amount of blerds as friends and they share the same sentiments that Cudi and/or MLH does.

This is stupid and sounds like something a cac would say. Especially after Marc destroyed those CRT white supremacists.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Marc represents the crowd of black people that react on emotions, while depending on group think no matter what facts are available to debunk their claims. I have a substantial amount of blerds as friends and they share the same sentiments that Cudi and/or MLH does.

I don’t know how you do it, breh. I do my best to avoid those unproductive weirdos at all costs. As soon as I smell Shea Butter, Feminism, or c00nery, I’m ghost. I have zero tolerance and patience for that nonsense.
:unimpressed:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Joe Brown said that black people should be more mad at themselves for who they are politically than be angry at the miscarriage of justice concerning Trayvon Martin in that same interview.

:stopitslime:

My problem with his argument is he says once someone is proven or if they are never charged they should be considered innocent by everyone and we all have to move on. How does that work in a system that is designed to ensure dominant society is less likely to be found guilty and gets shorter setences, where police officers can murder someone and never be charged?

I get that yall don't like Marc Hill but don't let that blind you to some of the things Joe Brown said in the full interview.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Peep the difference in the comments/replies from Twitter and YouTube. They’re tearing Marc’s Sambo ass up in those YouTube comments.
:mjlol:

A lot of cacs on you tube too, they will bash Marc for anything, they were bashing him in the comments on CRT.

Racist supporting Cosby imo

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’m not with most of the Coli on this Cosby shyt but Joe literally didn’t say anything wrong. Lamont just wanted to get his shyt off

He was just hoping for some 'controversy' to push his brand. He didn't give a shyt about actually talking about the case, he was hoping for a good soundbite he could use to plug his products. He ain't slick. This kind of shyt happens so often now that people are hip to it.

Judge brown probably thought 'well lemme get some shine too. :ehh: ' probably saw this coming a mile away himself.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
A lot of cacs on you tube too, they will bash Marc for anything, they were bashing him in the comments on CRT.

Racist supporting Cosby imo

Eh...Although we don’t really know for sure, the YouTube comments don’t seem to be white people getting on his ass. They’re calling him “Buck Broken” and are making valid Pro Black points that I can’t imagine racist cacs posting.
:yeshrug:

Last edited: