Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this really the best you can do?

Pathetic deflection and expected from someone of your lowly stature. Keep it moving agent rainbow :mjlol:
What's there to deflect from? I don't hide my profile, it's there for everybody to see. You're simply mad that I don't hate gay people. Go bark up another tree.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
What's there to deflect from? I don't hide my profile, it's there for everybody to see. You're simply mad that I don't hate gay people. Go bark up another tree.
The truth of the matter is I could care less what you like/don't like. That even goes with gay shyt you do behind closed doors. You're free to take as many dikks up your orifices as you please.

You're a contrarian mouth piece that has tried many times to divide black identity pushing nonsencial garbage with various issues.

I find you to be anamoly when it comes to black people. Only a c00n/agent/cac would be quick to defame a brother like Bill Cosby. I'd be remiss to point out that Mr. Cosby has done more for the black community than you could ever do so with 10 lifetimes over so shut your stupid mouth up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
“I didn’t know I was gonna get that drunk so it’s not my fault I got a DUI and killed somebody. How you think that’s gonna float in court.”

MAGA or not, he toe tagged him there :picard:

That's different though. If you went to a happy hour with a group of co workers and one of them was a gay dude and you got drunk and he played with your booty hole would that be considered rape?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's different though. If you went to a happy hour with a group of co workers and one of them was a gay dude and you got drunk and he played with your booty hole would that be considered rape?

Not the same thing. Put it in the same context as what happened with Cosby. I would have to go to this gay dude house at 1am in the morning, take drugs from him willingly and then cry rape. I’m not going to a gay dude house. I’m definitely not going at 1am to a gay dude house. And I’m definitely not taking drugs from a gay dude. And I’m definitely not going back for seconds. So yea, JJB’s point makes sense.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
JJB beat the shyt out of him in this discussion. People like Marc and Roland have bytch ass nikka energy, so they get intimidated when real men go toe to toe with them. This fool Marc Lamoist Hill told Umar that we need to make sure patriarchy never re-enters the black community, and that's because people like Marc would be run out of the community if strong black men were still at the forefront.
He said that shyt?:mjtf:

Please feel free to provide evidence where he said he raped anyone. He said he purchased quaaludes to have sex with women. The same exact way men go to the clubs, bars, lounges and buy women drinks to have sex with them. It lowers their inhibitions and makes them feel more comfortable/sexy. One of the easiest ways to get a woman under 30 to your house right now is to tell her you have marijuana. Name one social setting frequented by women that DOESNT have any alcohol or drugs.

Notice the prosecutor deliberately worded the question so that he could twist Cosby’s words. Notice how he never straight up asked “did you have sex or sexual contact while they were unconscious.” Because he knows the answer would be no.
Exactly, I was talking to my pops about this shyt and had brought up that point. How anyplace women frequent socially is gonna have drugs and alcohol, at least half of all sexual interactions are brought upon people having drinks or smoking some shyt/popping some shyt to get them in the mood. So where the hell do you draw the line

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im not sure why people keep trying to perform these talk-around spells on joe brown

must be a ratings thing