Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Even tho Cosby confessed that he did drugged and rape those women , he did it thinking they wouldnt
go after him after confessing giving up his rights. He's free because the law is working like its supposed to.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe Brown said that black people should be more mad at themselves for who they are politically than be angry at the miscarriage of justice concerning Trayvon Martin in that same interview.

:stopitslime:

My problem with his argument is he says once someone is proven or if they are never charged they should be considered innocent by everyone and we all have to move on. How does that work in a system that is designed to ensure dominant society is less likely to be found guilty and gets shorter setences, where police officers can murder someone and never be charged?

I get that yall don't like Marc Hill but don't let that blind you to some of the things Joe Brown said in the full interview.
I disagree with this but I can definitely understand the argument.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Bruh. shyt was the party scene. Sexual liberation scene. All that shyt rolled in one. A club like Studio 54 wouldn’t exist in today’s times. Muthafukkas was serving drugs on a platter back then. And this nikka was a famous actor/comedian in Hollywood to make matter worse. If a lot of these entertainers from that time told u some stories u prolly wouldn’t believe it. shyt even up until the early 2000s groupies was straight up wild wit it. Doin straight up nasty shyt. shyt a few concerts I been to bytches got up stage knowing kids was right there in the front row. Pull up they dresses and shaking they asses with no panties on. And that’s out in the open.
:francis: Different world

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I think there needs to be some clarity on the facts. It was my understanding the women did not request these drugs. That Cosby offered them some kind of beverage and he slipped it in there. Is that not what was happening?:jbhmm:
No. quaaludes were called the “love drug” in the 70’s and 80’s. It made you feel seductive and even had afrodisiac properties. Women came over to bill Cosby’s house to have sex and party like all Hollywood deviants do. He was one of the biggest celebrities in the world at the time. Google their stories and see for yourself how full of shyt they are. One “accuser” said Cosby drugged and raped her several times :comeon:

Other accusers openly admitted to accepting thousands of dollars worth of gifts, flights, etc from Cosby. A lot of them don’t even claim he assaulted them, he just made them feel “uncomfortable.” These are the primitive versions of the modern women who get flown to Dubai and flaunt on the gram in the passenger seat of expensive cars and luxurious hotels yet don’t have any verifiable source of income. Imagine 30 years from now when the money dries up, these same women claiming a Saudi prince drugged them and sexually assaulted them

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i respect dr hill
i dont view cosby as any black hero or whatever
but joe brown kinda mopped the floor with hill. that was a really bad look for him. i would expect a professor to understand that appeals to feelings and assumptions of guilt dont really work on a judge.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Even tho Cosby confessed that he did drugged and rape those women , he did it thinking they wouldnt
go after him after confessing giving up his rights. He's free because the law is working like its supposed to.

But he didn't, they took something like 50-100 pages of testimony and all they got was him saying he gave women alcohol and drugs to have sex with them. That got twisted into he roofying women and fukking them while they were knocked out.

Then they turned around and illegally used that one line as self-incrimination.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The Trayvon martin analogy was flagrantly stupid. Zimmerman willingly confessed to killing Trayvon while Bill Cosby ,even when presented the opportunity to have his sentence reduced, still maintained his innocence.

Zimmerman was the aggressor and yet was allowed to use the “the stand your ground” law despite him being the one following a child with a loaded weapon when police dispatchers directed him to stay in his car. Bill Cosby spent more time in prison for “aggravated assault” than Zimmerman did for murdering a child.