Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka is dumb. What did he think was gonna happen when u smash a chick raw? :mindblown:

Thats true, the nikka was dumb.
But how many single mothers got with no nothin nikkas that didn't want the child only to complain when the man is not part of childs life, or only to swear their so independent but receiving child support but the don't want the father to be part of child's life, stop :cape: these women, it takes 2 to tango.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
yeahhhh ummm so y isnt it mandatory when they go see the doc on the first visit the man can say whether he wants the baby or not and if he doesn't want the baby n she does he can walk free n she can never try to get any type of support from him? somebody please answer why this isnt fair

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
yeahhhh ummm so y isnt it mandatory when they go see the doc on the first visit the man can say whether he wants the baby or not and if he doesn't want the baby n she does he can walk free n she can never try to get any type of support from him? somebody please answer why this isnt fair
Because it is his child. Are you a kid? You have to take care of your responsibilities.saying you don't want to take care of your kid doesn't mean your not suppose to or you don't have to.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
so by that same logic women shouldnt be allowed to have abortions?

I'm against abortions. But what you are talking about is basically what would happen after the baby comes. By saying in the beginning that you don't want the baby means that you shouldn't have to take care of it which is ridiculous .

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What I will say is this. There is a HUGE double standard when it comes to this baby/conception/abortion/child support phenomenon.

A woman can get pregnant, her boyfriend could want the baby, and she could go and get an abortion. The boyfriend has no say in her decision.

If a man keeps gettin woman after woman pregnant he will have to pay child support no matter what. A woman can keep having kids and the state will simply keep funding her (welfare, housing, WIC, healthcare) If a man doesn't pay child support, he will go to jail.

A femle can get pregnant, havethe baby, then drop the baby off at a church or hospital with no questions asked :mindblown:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What I will say is this. There is a HUGE double standard when it comes to this baby/conception/abortion/child support phenomenon.

A woman can get pregnant, her boyfriend could want the baby, and she could go and get an abortion. The boyfriend has no say in her decision.

If a man keeps gettin woman after woman pregnant he will have to pay child support no matter what. A woman can keep having kids and the state will simply keep funding her (welfare, housing, WIC, healthcare) If a man doesn't pay child support, he will go to jail.

A femle can get pregnant, havethe baby, then drop the baby off at a church or hospital with no questions asked :mindblown:
Yup double standards especially with the dropping the baby off part.. The other part is extremely unfair to the father if he wants the child and she doesn't.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I'm against abortions. But what you are talking about is basically what would happen after the baby comes. By saying in the beginning that you don't want the baby means that you shouldn't have to take care of it which is ridiculous .
nah im saying u know how they go in at 6 weeks pregnant n talk to the doc or whatever u know u have a bunch of times u go in. im sayin on the first visit the doc should have a form where the guy is asked if he wants the child if he says no he's out of the picture n its on the woman if she wants to keep it. that way we dont have unwanted single mother situations and bad relationships between mother n father if one doesnt want the baby. i know for sure if a woman doesnt want the baby but the man does nothing is gonna make her keep the baby y not have it on equal playing fields?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This man should be praised...

Slipped mifepristone all in her champagne, she ain't even know it :banderas:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
nah im saying u know how they go in at 6 weeks pregnant n talk to the doc or whatever u know u have a bunch of times u go in. im sayin on the first visit the doc should have a form where the guy is asked if he wants the child if he says no he's out of the picture n its on the woman if she wants to keep it. that way we dont have unwanted single mother situations and bad relationships between mother n father if one doesnt want the baby. i know for sure if a woman doesnt want the baby but the man does nothing is gonna make her keep the baby y not have it on equal playing fields?
Ok I see what you are saying and it would still go back to my point of the man having to take responsibilities. It took two people to make the child so he shouldn't be able to write down on a piece of paper that he doesn't want the child to be out of his responsibilities. This would be crazy if it were possible.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if the man wants to keep it but she doesn't
The unfortunate thing about nature, is that women are responsible for carrying the kid and therefore has the sole right to decide how she wants to deal with the baby. It's been this way as long as I've been living. Sooo I don't understand how men are really trying to rationalize a concept that's been in place since before they've been born.

When it deals with having children, men are basically powerless once the woman is already pregnant. That's why they should be SUPER careful who tey have sex with.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It's the WOMAN's body not the man's. the man's decision was made when he decided to insert his penis into her vagina without the proper form of contraceptive. Condoms are cheap, durable, and efficient in preventing unwanted pregnancies. He decided not to do this therefore his "decision" was to risk impregnanting this woman. Once the woman is impregnated its entirely HER decision. He TRICKED her into taking something that not only took the fetus, but put her life in danger as well, if she died then that would've been murder. Nowhere in this scenario did he use any form of common sense or judgement, if he got life for being a scumbag who wasn't willing to take care of his responsibilities and decided to put another person's LIFE in danger then that's on him
Perfectly worded !

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
The unfortunate thing about nature, is that women are responsible for carrying the kid and therefore has the sole right to decide how she wants to deal with the baby. It's been this way as long as I've been living. Sooo I don't understand how men are really trying to rationalize a concept that's been in place since before they've been born.

When it deals with having children, men are basically powerless once the woman is already pregnant. That's why they should be SUPER careful who tey have sex with.
Some guys on here will try to rationalize anything just to get their point across.