Man pleads guilty to tricking pregnant girlfriend into taking abortion pill

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
He should not have involved d his dad's medical practice or forgery. Get the drugs from Mexico. Spiked her scrambled eggs, Starbucks decaf, and communion wine. Take her hiking g. Twist your ankle badly and lie moaning in a ditch while she aborts on the trail.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
LMAO If you aren't ready to have kids, use protection.
Wait hold on so y'all tellin me u never had a condom break n u didn't realize cuz the base part was still there ? Accidents happen you can't just be like use condoms what If its a lot of but n it skulls out lol things happen

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Ok you are going into a lot of other things. This is why it's so important to be with someone you care about and want a future with ,instead of someone you just want to have fun and sex with. This wouldn't have been an issue if this couple had just seen eye to eye. The double standards exist because its the woman's body. I don't agree with abortion but it makes sense that the woman would have somewhat more say so than a man. And if you want to sleep with more than one woman then you take a risk at getting them pregnant. To me anytime you do it,it's a risk birth control fails sometimes.
I disagree again cuz everybody is always screaming it takes 2 n it's his responsibility also BUT what if he wants it but she doesn't for whatever reason he has no rights n that's my point n everything I'm saying if its really a 50/50 thing and it takes two the decision to keep it should always be equal

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I disagree again cuz everybody is always screaming it takes 2 n it's his responsibility also BUT what if he wants it but she doesn't for whatever reason he has no rights n that's my point n everything I'm saying if its really a 50/50 thing and it takes two the decision to keep it should always be equal
It's not a 50/50 decision to keep a baby. A woman can abort....and yes it's not fair to the male who wants the child.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When men get a woman pregnant by mistake, we tell him he shouldn't have had sex.

When women get pregnant by mistake, we point them to the nearest abortion clinic.

Equality :ld:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Woman wants baby, man doesnt. Man makes a decision to kill their baby without her consent. Man is a murderer.

Man wants baby, woman doesnt. Woman makes a decision to kill their baby without his consent. Woman is empowered.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Woman wants baby, man doesnt. Man makes a decision to kill their baby without her consent. Man is a murderer.

Man wants baby, woman doesnt. Woman makes a decision to kill their baby without his consent. Woman is empowered.

The baby is in the woman's body, even though they don't consider it a "baby" until after a certain time (smh), it's still a part of her body. You can't just go around messing with stuff inside people's bodies without their consent. lol

I agree the murder thing is too far though.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The baby is in the woman's body, even though they don't consider it a "baby" until after a certain time (smh), it's still a part of her body. You can't just go around messing with stuff inside people's bodies without their consent. lol

I agree the murder thing is too far though.

Obviously. The fact still remains that one person can decide that they don't want to be a parent any longer while the other one cannot.

Men should be able to relinquish their rights and financial responsibility if they feel they've been forced to be a father. I guarantee, within a year, pregnancy rates would be at an all time low. I expect something like this to pass in our lifetimes. It isn't the least bit fair that men are forced and dragged into fatherhood while you can scrape their child out of your uterus whenever you feel like it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Smething tells me that these women wouldnt let themselves get pregnant if the guy was able to sign over his rights early into the pregnancy.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Obviously. The fact still remains that one person can decide that they don't want to be a parent any longer while the other one cannot.

Men should be able to relinquish their rights and financial responsibility if they feel they've been forced to be a father. I guarantee, within a year, pregnancy rates would be at an all time low. I expect something like this to pass in our lifetimes. It isn't the least bit fair that men are forced and dragged into fatherhood while you can scrape their child out of your uterus whenever you feel like it.

Or men could just make sure they don't cum in a chick they don't want kids with...but I guess that's too much to ask. :skip: